CEO and patient

•Random🤫

'A BLstory'
*Warning: Bullying,18+

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" I wanted to hurt you 1st so I can love you, so I can kiss your wounds and scars"

Its been years,5 years,Since grade 4,I still wonder why he doesnt get bored of beating me?.

Even tho im covered in bruises and and wounds,Ive gotten used to it.
I dont expect to be saved cuz nobody in this high school cares,They are all afraid.

A group of boys are ganging up on me in the least popular place of the campus.
One of them is punching skinny arms, one of the left and one on the right.
And the other two are busy kicking my numb legs.
While the others are focusing on my sides and back.

"If you are j-just,g-AH-gonna keep-keep-FUCK! DOING! T-this then just kill me!" I Managed to say it out loud while being punched and wrestled to the ground.

I literally have an immunity to their beatings.
Just the same old Verbal and physical abuse.

And after i said that,One pulled my hair to raise my badly bruised face to them.

"We dont do orders from a lowlife freak" The asshole said and threw my head back with landed hard on the ground.

At this rate i could turn into the male version of Nanno.
The sudden feeling of being unstoppable and feirce kicks in.
The rage of mischievious runs through my blood and veins.

I smirked and scoffed.
The guy raised my head again harshly.

I guess he looked horrified to see me looking like a dirty mess.
Busted and bloody lips that twitch into grins and smirks.
Cheeks bruised and scratched and infected with dirt and tears.

My eyes are swollen and red from crying.
I didnt cry due to the pain,I just like to cry while laughing.

Its funny how they do this nearly every single day alternating weeks between verbal bullying and physical bullying.

"You minions are so funny HAHAHAHAHA" i bursted.
I couldnt LOL I COULDNT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA" I wheezed and laughed and ignored the sharp pains in and out of my chest.

They stared at me as I continue to laugh my wits out.

"Heh,You think this is funny?" The other guy said and kicked me straight to the face with a loud thud.

Then i blacked out.

I wasnt normally like this,I do not laugh and act like a lunatic all of a sudden.
I would normally give in and cry, But maybe i got bored of crying and turned to laughing.

[1 week later]

Once i got back to school.
All eyes were on me,My heart started racing as the tension between me and the students continues to rise.

As i pass through groups of students who casually turn their back on me and started whispering  to each other while side eyeing me.

It still hurts but i feel fine with it,I kinda enjoy the pain. But as i pass by,I kept hearing these words.

"Psychopath","Lunatic", and "mentally ill"
Which are new to me since they would normally call me a trash and the king of freaks.

But those 3 words are the only things that they students say when they see me.