Make-up Mysteries

I hope you all enjoy 😊

Class was about to start

Class was about to start. You were sitting at your desk in the back of the room looking outside the window. "I wonder if Kenma is sick. He wasn't there during morning practice..." You thought to yourself when you didn't see your boyfriend during morning practice. She asked Kuroo if he knew about kenma but neither did he.

You came  back to reality when the bell rang, indicating that class started. The teacher entered the class and began calling out rolls. "L/n?" "Present" the teacher continued taking rolls when suddenly a young male entered the class. "Kozume, why are you late?" The teacher asked him as he entered the classroom. "I'm sorry it won't happen again" the boy apologized. The teacher mentioned him to sit down and continued to take rolls.

Kenma sat beside you. As he sat down, you noticed the eyebags under his eyes. A sly grin appeared on your face as you leaned on your hand, elbow resting on the desk and asked "let me guess. You were up all night playing animal crossing again?"

Instead of answering, he looked away. A tint of pink on his cheek telling you, you were right. Chuckling a bit you said "I thought you wouldn't come today. You weren't present during practice either."
Kenma simply answered "why wouldn't i? I will always come if i get to see you every day. Besides, i probably wouldn't come if you weren't here. It's pretty boring without you." This time it was your turn to blush. Blushing, you turned your head back to the teacher.

Class was going on normally. Everyone was taking notes besides one, Kenma. He could barely keep his eyes open. As he couldn't focus on class, he looked towards you. You were quietly taking notes, a small smile on your face. "Ah....her lips have a different colour again..." He thought to himself as he was noticing your facial features. The blush on your cheeks, your lips, eyes...he noticed every little feature. "I wonder if she does her make up herself..." Coming back from his little daydream, he looked towards the teacher.

Kenma and you were in class having lunch together. The class is usually empty during break, which is why kenma preferred to stay in class. You both were sitting across each other at your desk eating lunch silently. As you were eating, you noticed kenma staring at you. Confused, you ask him if there's something on your face. He shook his head telling you there isn't.

After a while, he suddenly asked, "hey y/n...do you do your makeup all by yourself?" This took you by surprise. Why would kenma ask you something like this? "Oh? Yeah, i do it myself every day. Why do you ask? Do you not like it?" You asked him. He shook his head. "It's not that. I noticed how everyday you have your make-up differently done. That's why." You knew kenma was very observing, but you never thought he would notice something simple like your make up. You gave him a little smile and continued eating your lunch.

You and Kenma were walking home together. Tomorrow was weekend which meant, no school. Kenma came over to your place. You both were spending time together with movies, games, eating snacks and doing your homework.

The time you both finished your homework it was already night. You suggested that kenma should sleep over tonight that kenma gladly accepted. You gave him a pair of clothes to change. You had some of kenma's clothes by you from the times kenma slept over.
After changing clothes, you both were cuddling in the couch, continuing to watch movies. As the movie ended, you both were already fast asleep, cuddling each other.

(Next morning)

You both woke up early in the morning by the sound of a phone ringing. To be more specific, kenma's phone. Groaning, he answered the call. As you woke up, you were looking towards kenma as he was talking to someone on his phone. As he hung up, he went back to sleep. Rolling your eyes, you shook him softly. "Kenma wake up. Look! It's already morning!" The only reply you got was a groan escaping his lips. You shook him a bit harder but he was moving no inch. Sighing you went back to sleep with him.

After an hour or two, you both finally woke up. This time, you woke up and made breakfast for both, yourself and kenma. You made pancakes for breakfast. Kenma was silently watching you as you were making pancakes. "Who called you that early in the morning?" You decided to talk. "Ugh...it was kuroo telling me i should go for training but i didn't want to. So i said no then hung up." You looked at him. "That's why he doesn't allow you to stay awake all night." You scolded him lightly.

You were done making pancakes and put the last pancake on your own plate. You placed the plates on the table and started eating.
"Hey y/n, do you want to go watch the new movie you were talking about? I heard it's really good." Your face lit up. Kenma always noticed the things you love and always tried his best to make you happy with little things. That's what you loved about him. You eagerly nodded your head. He smiled and told you to get ready.

You finiched your breakfast and went to your room to chage clothes while kenma went to the bathroom. You were done changing clothes and  were about to get your make up done when kenma entered your room and looked at you. "Done?" He asked. You told him you need a few minutes to get your make up done. He looked at you for a second then nodded and sat on your bed.

Looking in the mirror, you were applying creme on your face, noticing how kenma took secret glances of you. When your eyes met his, he quickly looked away.

As you were doing your make up, Kenma was looking at you with a plain face. "Is something up?" You asked as you thought it was strange for him. He paused for a moment. "I...never saw you doing your makeup and I've always wondered how you do it. You put on makeup every day yknow and i wondered why." He told you.

You were looking at him with surprised eyes. Kenma is curious about your makeup? You never thought that would even happen.
"Well, i do my makeup every day because i like it. It makes me feel pretty." You smile softly.

"I think you're beautiful without makeup." You blushed at his comment. He smiled at you sweetly. After hearing what he said, you decided to not do your makeup today. "I-if you say so, then i won't do my make up for today" you said shyly. He smiled at you, nodded and told you that you looked beautiful. Hearing this once more, you blushed more.

You both left the house, making sure it's locked. Kenma intertwined your fingers with his and kissed your cheek. "Ready?" He asked you. You squeezed his hand a little and started walking. "Ready! Let's hurry before it gets busy." And with that, you both spent a memorable weekend in the presence of eachother.

This was the first oneshot I ever write, but I hope you all liked it.