Prologue

Your Point of View

Hello, I am (L/N) (Y/N). I was born in a city but I decided to go to the Moonbright Town where my grandfather used to live. He's a farmer and I really looked up to him. Whenever my parents brought me to this town, I remember I was excited to see him and learn about farming.

My grandfather passed away a month ago...and there was a will. In the will, he said that I will inherit his house and farm. It's my dream to be a farmer...and I can finally fulfill it! It's boring in the city anyway.

I went to the Moonbright Town by riding a scooter. It took me a day...but it was worth it. I can't wait to be a farmer!

But once I arrived at the Moonbright Town, my scooter broke down. I didn't know what to do before someone approached me.

???: Hello, what happened?

Y/N: My scooter broke down...

???: Ah, someone in the town can help you...hm? You look pretty familiar...

Y/N: I'm (L/N) (Y/N).

???: Ohh! You're (grandfather's name) granddaughter! My, you're all grown up! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Louis, a mayor.

Y/N: Nice to see you again, Mayor Louis.

Mayor Louis: Why did you come here?

Y/N: Um...well, I decided to stay here at my late grandfather's house and be a farmer.

Mayor Louis: Oh! You came here to take care of his place? Splendid! I will be looking forward to your success!

Y/N: Thank you very much sir.

Mayor Louis: Now that aside, I can call someone for help.

Mayor Louis called someone on the phone. After a few minutes, someone approached us.

??: Hello Mayor. You told me that someone's scooter got broke down...

Louis: Ah yes. Here it is.

???: *Inspect the scooter* Hm...it seems pretty bad so it will take a while to fix it. *Look at you* Where are you from?

Y/N: (City Name)

???: You're from that city? Cool! Wait... that's a bit far from here. Aha...no wonder your scooter broke down. It needs a loooot of repairs but I can help you with that.

Y/N: Thank you, um...

Kichi: Oh! Sorry for the late introduction. I'm Sawatari Kichi. You're (L/N) (Y/N) right? I heard about you from the mayor. You decide to run the farm? That's impressive! Goodluck!

Mayor Louis: While I hate to interrupt, (Y/N) must be tired from all that traveling. It's best if she rest as soon as possible.

Kichi: Oh right. Well, I'll be taking your scooter for repairs. Come visit at my shop anytime!

Kichi left with your scooter so he can repair it. Mayor Louis showed you to your late grandfather's house before leaving you to rest. You look around for a while before finally decided to rest...