| Ø2 | .

yal we gon fast forward to 3 months after they met 😭. so they met in March , so it's June now .

JUNE 23 , 2021 .

Ace POV:

Me and Jaliyah been talkin for about 3 months now and I really wanna make this official , ace thought in his head

Me and Jaliyah been talkin for about 3 months now and I really wanna make this official , ace thought in his head .

So he thought he should take her on a date or whatever .

"Ima call her " , he said.  Jaliyah answered tha phone , and said " hellooo" .

Ace said " hey Jaliyah, i was thinkin maybe i could take you onna date ?."

" A dateee ?, hmm , yea i wanna go on one .. what time ?" , Jaliyah said.

" I'll pick you up round 9:30 tonight " , he said.
" ok I'll be ready , bye !"

They hung up tha phone , and ace did his li happy dance lol .

" ima make her mines ", he said .

Jaliyah POV:

After Jaliyah got off the phone with ace , she happily started squealing

She was so happy he finally asked her on date.

She ran out of ha room and into jirah's room .

" JIRAHHHH ! , ace finally asked me on a date girllll !" , Jaliyah said .

" girlll , I'm so happy for you .. but you did not have to come into my room screaming !"

both of them laughed , and talked about the date .

" girl i think need a new outfit to wear on the date " , Jaliyah said.

"we should go to tha mall and get you a new outfit boot " , jirah said .

Both of them got ready to go to tha mall .

" Jaliyah you ready to go ? " , jirah said .

" yea I'm ready !" , Jaliyah said .