Sleepy Idiot - Iwaizumi Hajime/Oikawa Tooru

Disclaimer: None of the characters belongs to me, they belong to Haruichi Furudate.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures belongs to me, the credit goes to the rightful owners.

Hello, everyone!!! Once again this fanfiction contains boy x boy, so if u don't like then don't read.

If you have no problem with that though, then please keep reading!!

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

Hajime didn't know whether to be worried or not. On one hand, Tooru could have simply gone to get a glass of water. On the other, he could really be in trouble. He checked the messages again, and it was the same as last time. A familiar rant about aliens suddenly cut off by a long recording that contained nothing but the sound of breathing and a sudden thud before it, too, cut off.

Hajime checked the house in front of their's again, and just as last time, it was all dark. Not a surprise, Hajime was fully aware that Tooru would be home alone that night, his parents gone to visit his sister. He had known Tooru was in his bedroom, putting off going to sleep. This just made his silence all the more worrying. Hajime turned away from the window, trying to put it out of his mind, but the thought of Tooru hurt, clutching his knee and unable to get help, had him out the room and running down the stairs.

He barely remembered to call out an explanation to his mother or take his jacket before he was out, crossing the road and opening the door with the spare key. He checked the downstairs first but found the living room and kitchen empty. He took the stairs two at a time, avoiding the creaking one out of habit and came upon a familiar door. He opened the door, praying he wouldn't come upon his boyfriend collapsed and-

Oh, he was not expecting that.

A soft smile took over his face as he looked at the other. Tooru was sleeping, laying on his bed upside down, one hand dangling from the side and his phone on the floor. That must have been the thudding sound.

Hajime took a moment to take the situation in, ridding his mind of its worries. Then, with his heart rate calmed, he took the few steps that brought him beside the bed and, after putting the phone away safely, gently shook the other awake.

Tooru, at first simply shifted away, rolling over and away from the other. Hajime wasn't deterred, simply carrying on. When the shaking got too annoying for Tooru to ignore, he groaned, pushing the hand away and glaring at the disturbing person. 'He was sleepy, damn it!'

Hajime resisted the urge to coo at the cute image that Tooru's attempt at glaring made, and instead said, "Wake up, Shittykawa."

The unique nickname was enough to get through to Tooru and he sat up with a start and wide eyes, glancing from Hajime to his room as if trying to place what the other was doing here when it was so dark outside.

Hajime simply said, "You fell asleep in the middle of talking."

If possible, Tooru's eyes got even bigger and an apologetic look took over his face before he said just that. Hajime shook his head to wave away the apology and said, "Sleep properly this time. I am leaving."

But before he could get up, a teasing look came over the other's face and Tooru said, "Aww was Iwa-chan worried about me? So much he even came over?"

Hajime spluttered, saying, "Shut up, Shittykawa.", and pushed the other. Tooru, too busy laughing, fell over with a yelp, before deciding that continuing to laugh was a wonderful idea.

Hajime just sat there, watching the boy laugh without restraint. Without any worries of the day marring his face he looked his age again, simply a boy sitting with his best friend. Eventually, Tooru ran out of breath and sleepiness overtook him again. Hajime helped him under the covers and as he left, caught a whisper, "Love you Iwa-chan." His answer was equally quiet, even though the recipient was already asleep.

When he got back to his own home, his mother was standing by the living room door, a frown on her face and shadow highlighted by the light spilling in the hallway behind her. But an explanation of the situation had her quickly laughing and Hajime laughed with her, well aware of how silly they could be sometimes. Eventually, sleep tugged at his own consciousness and he wished his mother goodnight before going to catch some much-needed sleep himself. Tomorrow would, no doubt, bring along some new silliness.

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

A short bit of fluff to celebrate my exams ending. I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day/night!!!