Favorite and Least Favorite Type of Transportation and Personality

Favorite Type of Transportation - Prefix:
Car - Amber
Van - Silver
Bus - Frost
Airplane - Clear
Boat - Stream
Yacht - Flame
Bike / Bicycle - Ice
Scooter (0-0) - Yellow
Running - (Of course) Running
Walking - Hawk
Jogging - Dark
Ice Skating (Let's say you can ice-skate over a large patch of ice instead of going onto it with some kind of ice-car machine O.o) - Ash
Other - Fern

Least Favorite Type of Transportation - Suffix:
Car - runner (If you get Runningrunner, I'm sorry... but imagine a cat called 'Runningrunner' though.. O.o... What do you imagine?)
Van - heart
Bus - fur
Airplane - (Clearly if you get air-sick :P) spirit
Boat - (Surely, if you get sea-sick xP) fang
Yacht - (Again, if you get.... *drones on*) tooth
Bike / Bicycle - (Ye... If you fall off bikes too much like I do XD) shade
Scooter (When you're young) - fall
Running - (Mostly me. Because I fail a lot in races *has came second last in previous run*) feather
Walking - shine
Jogging - glow
Ice Skating (Certainly, if you trip over and land on your bum on the hard ice...) - claw
Other - paw

Personality : (This is my first try other from the sibling thing so please comment to tell if it's working! <3~):
There will be some questions. Collect points from each one, and add them up!
Ex.: Answer 1 = 1 point, Answer 2 = 2 points, Answer 3... Etc...
Q1:
When one of your clan warriors attack your littermate, what do you do?
A1 - Run away.. After all, you're only a kit..
A2 - Attack him back with your sharp claws. Nobody attacks my littermate and gets away with it!
A3 - Help him. Of course, he's just a wimpy cat of no use. Plus, the attacker is your friend!

Q2:
The Tom/She-Cat you admire has a crush on another cat. When you see her/him ignoring and mocking him/her, what do you do?
A1 - Shrink back, after all, you're only an apprentice... He/she'll never notice you, anyway...
A2 - Hisses, and leaps to his/her defense, and start shouting out on impulse.
A3 - Confront him/her, and ask him/her to stop treating your crush like a scratching pole.

Q3:
When you become deputy, what is the first thing that happens?
A1 - A spitting mad cat rises from the crowd and attacks you.
A2 - You receive lots of cheers, and later on, you have a good mate and kits.
A3 - You are accused of poisoning a cat, and is cast out three seconds after you become deputy.

Q4:
Imagine if your leader and deputy has died. What happens?
A1 - Your father becomes leader, and an ambitious cat becomes deputy. He tries to kill him though, but you cannot do anything, after all... *sigh* you're only a powerless apprentice.
A2 - You step up, and the medicine cat receives a sign that you are the next leader. A brave warrior becomes deputy.
A3 - A spitting mad cat becomes leader, and you are the deputy. Your clan, along with you, plots to kill her, and ---*choose your own ending*---

1-4 Points: You are a shy, yet brave cat. From your apprenticeship, you are mainly a failing fighter, but a strong and firm hunter. Your littermate dies from blood loss from a fox, and your aunt drowns in the lake nearby. Any battles? You try to participate, as your skills sharpen more every moon.
5 - 8 Points: Aha! What a hard, firm cat here! You are the most likely choice for deputy, as many cats look up to you. However, another cat from another clan has caught your eye, as another in your clan follows you around like a hopeless moony goose. Your fighting is great, as well as your hunting. You just need to practice on remember some herbs, like chervil though...
9 - 12 Points: Wow... Such a wonderful, dim, dark cat. You stay in the mists, as some cats suspect you are working for another clan, since your fighting reflexes are sharpened, and your hunting is skilled in all techniques, including fishing, and leaping into trees. You just need to earn more trust, and ignore that dank, striped Tom in your dreams in the misty bloody forest you see every night...

So.. OMO thank you so much for the reads! 347?! *screech of happiness followed by ten thousand Internet hugs to everyone who reads this on Wattpad* This is so much than my other stories XD. Please try to comment what you got, and please say if the personality thing is working o3o. Hm.. I got.. Hawkshade, Hawkfeather.. Who is the dim, dark cat xP. Again, thank you so much! I shall try to update as soon as possible, now that I am participating in a WOF Fanfiction, FrostbiteTheFangirl 's competition o3o. Dragons - Betrayal, Rising Hope, and all others are on hold, except for this generator, and the one I am working on. Ty!
~Birdee <<<333