03. Cheer Up Baby.

༶•------⛧------⛧-------•༶

Chapter Three

•-------------------•

     I currently have two options as of this moment. option one. I could play along with this psychopath and let him have his fun. or, I could snap his neck and get all of my friends especially Elena out of here before he kills anybody.

Now, if I were to snap his neck then that wouldn't kill him so he'd just come back, possibly angrier and thus killing everyone. So I suppose I could entertain his games for a little while. Just until I got him alone to convince him to oh I don't know leave my sister and friends alone?

But then again how in the fuck would I do that? When I convinced Elijah to not kill Damon and Elena after they daggered him he only listened to me because... he really couldn't kill Elena and well I don't know why he listened to me if I'm being honest. He just did. Anything I asked of him, he listened.

It was actually pretty cool. I had that man wrapped around my finger.

When I felt Elena look at me I looked back and she looked fucking terrified. Her eyes were wide and face paled. It was kind of amusing. Yeah sure I've heard the stories about the original hybrid. Both terrifying yet so... interesting. Klaus was powerful, as was Elijah and I couldn't help but compare the two of them.

Elijah was calm and carried himself with class and grace. While Klaus... he seemed unpredictable and paranoid. Their attitudes were different too and it became shockingly clear as soon as I first met Klaus. Despite them being brothers they're such total opposites.

Somehow I loved it. Elijah was caring and thoughtful, I remember this one time I got a cold and stayed in bed for a week. He would visit everyday and bring me the most amazing chicken noodle soup known to man. He'd stay with me for hours just talking and talking.

I remember every word that came out of his mouth. I payed attention to every detail on his face. I felt like I knew him. More than I should. This feeling I felt could only be described by one word. I fucking loved him. So I had a bit of faith Klaus wouldn't be too harsh. I knew that Elijah already told Klaus about me and that's the only thing im holding onto right now.

Speaking of Elijah, Klaus had him daggered and put away with the rest of his family I bet. I just need to figure out how to find him. But unfortunately that would have to wait.

Klaus was looking at me as he dragged Elena and me into the gymnasium, and of course, as if my day couldn't get any more shittier, everyone I knew was in this damn gym. I grew up with Everyone in this stupid small town. It was both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it was a blessing because I knew everyone, and I had connections everywhere. I knew everything about everyone. And not one knew shit about me or my family. Sure they were rumors. As much as they were horrible and cruel, most of them were true. Then it was a curse because I did know everyone. My parents put me on the council a couple of weeks after I turned 17, and since I was so close to Mayor Lockwood, everyone wanted something from me. I suppose it was fine. I mean I had to be fine with it.

The man was still staring at me as we came to a stop in the middle of the gym where everyone was putting down paper cups filled with water and glitter "What?" I snapped in annoyance, I shouldn't have done that considering... well everything but there's just something about the man that irritates the fuck outta me.