💜IT WAS A DREAM 💜

I am a very wired and crazy type girl😅. Who hates boys, who is a little tomboy type , always laughing ,dancing, doing weird and unusual things.
But loves to dance, listening music, doing painting, playing games, learning new languages. And loves food and sleep the most.😊

I am born in a middle class family .I have the best family in the world.
My dad who gives me everything that I want. 💜
My mom who is short tampered but has a very kind heart .She is very strong, I have never seen such a strong woman in my whole life. ❤
I have two elder sisters .Both loves me a lot but I get disturbed by them sometimes. 😑😑
My family is a very very caring family. My family is friend to me with whom I can share everything. By the way I am the youngest kid so everyone loves me the most😅. And I am a little spoiled I know that but I love my family. I never lie to them. I can die for my family.

I have so many friends. You can say everyone I meet in my life is my friend but I have two best friends tazin and tehsin. They are my best buddies. I found this best friend's when I was in class 9. Before that I had some close friends but I can't call them bff cause they just used me, never take me as their friend. But still I talk with them but most of the time I try to ignore them cause they always put me in trouble. 😑

I am an army girl. My bias is V. I joined bts army in 2019(that year I was in class 9). The first bts song that i heard was "idol".

STORY BEGINS

Now let me tell you guys how I got introduced to kpop or bts

When I was in class 9 I joined Humanities class. So I had to join a new class with all unknown persons whom I have never met . The first day of my at that class was so weird. I saw so many new faces I was so nervous. I didn't talk that much in the class because I didn't have anyone whom I can talk with. My roll was 03 in the Class. Nobody knew my name so everybody called me by my roll for next 1 month's. I didn't mind cause I found that funny😅😅. Next few months I drew some attention of so many teachers and students cause i was so attentive in the class and i was the best student in the class. Some of my classmates started communicating with me . So i became a little comfortable in the the class but not that much cause still i didn't have any BFF's😅😅😔.