« 2 »

Chapter 2: Perfect ?

Mikan Yukihara POV

I cleaned up my mouth and go back to the class. I tidy up my messy hair on the way. "Ah ! There you are Mikan-chan !"

"Sorry for being long"

"Mikan-chan please show Natsume around the school ! Since he just transferred here"

"Okay"

Then I sit down at my place at the back. I got a weird feeling that Natsume is staring at me. When I looked at him he was placing his feet at the table, comic in his face. 'I hate this guy' I hate these kind of guys. They're too... Stupid.

●●●

RING

"Natsume Let's go" I stood up from my chair and faced Natsume.

"Hn"

"Hotaru I'll meet you at the usual place and bring your partner"

"Okay"

Then we walk off to the canteen. Suddenly came Luna Koizumi, My number 1 enemy. I hate her the most.

She's a slut.

"Natsume-Kun ! ❤️" She came close to Natsume. Her boobs touching his hands.

"Who are you ?" Natsume tried to get her boobs off him. His face was full of disgust.

"I'm Luna Koizumi ! Your soon to be girlfriend~"

"Stop dreaming I already have someone else in my heart and she is my only target so go away" He shooed her away.

"Aww Don't be shy~" She touched his chest.

"Shut up Slut. Come on Mikan" He gets her hand off him and pulled me away.

"Hn"

Natsume Hyuuga POV

How dare she disturb my time with Mikan. She's a total slut. I glanced at Mikan. She was somewhat annoyed.

"Shut up Slut. Come on Mikan"

"Hn" was all she said

Then we walked off. I noticed something. Why are the boys staring at Mikan ?Is she that popular ?

"Mikan"

"Hm?"

"Why are the boys staring at you"

"Dunno"

"Ok"

●●●

We toured the whole school. This school is too big. Then we stopped at a big sakura tree. There are Ruka and his partner sitting.

"Hotaru !"

Then 'Hotaru' waves at us

"Come ! Let's sit there!" Said Mikan pulling my hand. I blushed a little

"Ok"

I sit between Mikan and Ruka.

"Ruka"

"Hm?"

"How's your partner?"

"Cold,No Emotion at all"

"..."

"How about you?"

"She's beautiful,Kind,Popular with boys"

"I heard she is the Student Council President"

"..." No wonder she is popular with both Boys and Girls..

"Natsume?" Ruka's voice brought me back to reality. "Hm?"

"Did you fell for her?" He smirked. Bullseye.

"Kinda. How about you?"

"Well... Yes" said Ruka blushing

"Boys"

"Hm?" said us in a unison

"We're gonna go to the student council room, wanna come together?"

"Sure"