The new job

There was a boy named Gavin he was 16 years old and his mom was nagging him to get a job.so he said "I can't find a good job" his mom said "well you like foxes so find a job with a fox" Gavin said "that's a great idea".so the next day Gavin got up and got on his computer and he searched up jobs with foxes.some where feeding violent foxes nope.they he saw Freddy pizza place.he saw there were in need of a person to dress up in a fox suit for $75.00 dollars a week so he sighed up. So a couple weeks later he had to go to the inter view and When he got there he went inside.he asked where the owner was and some of the workers pointed the way so he walked over there and saw a sigh that said job interviews.so then he walked in and he sat down and started talking to the manager.later on that week he got a call from the manger and he was hired.so he went in the back and he saw the other people getting in the costumes.the one getting in the Freddy costume was Logan and the one in the Bonnie costume was eddy and the one in Chica costume was autumn and Logan and Eddy were friends with Gavin.gavin said "hey guys " Logan and eddy just nodded there heads and autumn said " hi". Gavin was getting his foxy suit on and when he got it on they waited for the place to open so they were talking and Gavin said " how long have you guys worked here" they all said a couple of months then they herd kids scream and Logan said here we go.right when Gavin and the others walked out kids started jumping on them.so they walked around high diving and hugging them and talking pictures.once they were done they were sweating dang inside these things are hot Gavin said.