The guy

When gavin went to work he did the same old thing but since last night things were a bit different.when gavin was done he walked around and he went to the parts and service room.right when he walked in he saw endoskeletons and animatronics suits and costumes there was a trail of blood on the ground.so gavin decided to follow it when he got to the end it was a golden Freddy suit.then all of a sudden it started twitching and got up and said its me.then gavin kicked it in the junk.(i know it's an animatronic but it still has feeling to)It fell to the ground and stopped then gavin ran out of there.he went to mike. (the owner)he said I was wandering around and I went to the parts and service room.I saw a gold animatronic and it got up and said its me then I kicked it and it fell.mike said ohh that's just golden Freddy from Freddy fazbears dinner he's just having glitching. So then gavin went out and left when he went outside to his car he saw Miley and someone make out and gavin yelled get a room Miley turned around and said oh hey Gavin.then she said this is my bf Justin bieber he said hey.then Gavin went to his car and left when he went he went home he went to bed and he had a dream about a purple guy chasing him then he caught him...

Cliff hanger :0 thanks for 200 hundred reads and sorry I haven't updated stupid homework and stuff peace out 😀✌️