chapter 20

He didn't want to take care of what you said in the same night cause it would be too obvious so he waited over a month in which Elena didn't want to stay away from you two. This night was the one in which you told Sebastian about Elenas stalker. You told him everything about her stalker "She told me he's been around her a lot again and is scared of him cause he's starting to come closer to her." you told him "Did he come into her house sometimes now?" he asked you very interested about this whole topic, what suprised you a bit. "Um yes several times but the police didn't do anything against it but besides that, since when do you care about what happens in her life so much?" you asked him confused "I just want to know cause the more you know the better. What is if he'd stalk you too? I just want to make sure that you're not in danger cause of him." at night Sebastian walked to her making sure you didn't notice that he left. When Sebastian entered Elenas room he couldn't believe what he saw. Elena was sleeping infront of her laptop and it was full with pictures and videos of you. He wanted to see what kind of pictures she made of you so he looked truh all of them. He found there normal and funny pictures but also pictures and videos of you changing. He couldn't control his anger when he smashed a knife into her chest with the intention to hurt her but not kill her instantly. "So that is why you wanted me to stay away from Y/N you little piece of shit! You're obsessed with Y/N and that's why you wanted to get rid of me??!!" he said while stabbing her and secretly enjoying her shocked and scared face. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD I WAS GOING THRU THE PICTURES Y/N'S EX TOOK AND HAD A FOLDER OF!!" she screamed at him trying to get him off of her. Sebastian didn't care who took the pictures he just wanted to finally get rid of her. He cut her throat open and watched her bleed to death. "You fucking bastard should die not m..e.." she said and finally died. He cleaned everything that could lead the police to him or that she was dead up and took her phone so he could act like she was still alive. He left her house with her and took her to his Uncles house. He then came back to you and layed down in bed.