The drama

One day Noah was walking down to drive Betsy a bit when he saw that Betsy wasn't in her spot. "Grandpa Phil where's Betsy?" Noah said as he looked all around. "Well Noah she was having problems starting up so I took her down to the shop to see what was wrong with her." Noah's Grandfather said. "You can ride big red for now though." In a blink of an eye, his grandfather pulled out the Big Red four wheeler, and Noah's little shrimpy went uppity up. "I-ok-." Noah said while looking Big Red up and down. As Noah's grandfather went away Noah stared at Big Red. "Hey cutie, what's your name?" Big Red said as she looked Noah up and down. "I-uhm-m-my n-n-name is n-n-Noah." Noah said while blushing. "Well hi noah, wanna ride me?" She said while smiling seductively. "Y-yes-." "Mk daddy turn me on." He gets on Big Red and turns her on. They drive out into the field and go a few rounds. "That was fun smol daddy." Big Red said as she gets even more turned on. "Well I guess I'll see you later sexy Big Red." Noah said as he touched her rear. Later that night Noah sneaks out of the house again to see Big Red. He approaches sexy Big Red and says"hey sexy thang." "Oh hey smol daddy, what are you up to?" She says while turning around. "Well, I've come to see if you want me to fuck up that engine of yours." He said while touching the four wheelers ass. "I-y-yes smol d-daddy I would love that." He took off his pants and put his very very very extra tiny extra skinny short pp in her engine. "U-u-ugh s-smol daddy that feels s-so good." She said while moaning loudly. Big Red rolled her headlight eyes back into her nonexistent skull. After that was finished, Noah fell asleep beside Big Red. The next day Noah's grandfather went down to the shed and found Noah. "What in the hell are you doing in here????" Noah's grandfather said. "Oh-I-uhm- was cleaning Big Red and fell asleep." Noah said while getting up. "We'll get your ass inside breakfast is ready." His grandfather said while looking at the weird white liquid on Big Red. As they went inside Noah looked one last time at Big Red. A few days later Betsy came back home from the shop. "Oh Noah I missed you." Betsy said while driving towards Noah. "Oh- hi Betsy." Noah said. "What's the matter Noah?" She said. "N-nothing." He said while frowning. "Well,since I'm home you wanna ride me later?" "Definitely not. I'm really busy today." He said while looking for Big Red. "Oh ok." She said frowning. Later that night he went to go fuck Big red again. All of a sudden Betsy drove in to the shed. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" Betsy said as she looked in betrayal. "I-uhm-." "NO DONT EXPLAIN." She said while driving off crying.