CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Dream woke up before George. Although he was getting bored of waiting for George to wake up and he desperately wanted to pet him. He began petting George's head and ears and slowly moved down petting his tail. Just as he did it triggered an erotic dream in George's sleep. This made George go into heat, so he started to purr intensely loud. Dream smiled trying to hold in his laugh. George purring was the kind of thing he didn't know whether to laugh at or to let it melt his heart. Dream really liked the sound of him purring so he continuously petted him but mostly his tail for his satisfaction. Meanwhile George was having the most boner-thrilling dream ever;

Dream grabbing onto his waist moving it back and forth making George grind on him, riding his thigh, kisses and hickeys all over his neck and chest.

Little did George know it wasn't a dream because he was literally riding Dream's thigh. George was grinding insanely hard on Dream's thigh, he just kept purring and moaning all at once. It was a lot for Dream to take in. But he fucking loved it. Almost instantly Dream got a boner, he just wanted to fuck the shit out of George right then and there, but he couldn't for gods sake George was sleeping. Instead of letting George embarrass himself any longer, Dream tapped his shoulder and woke him up.

"Well somebody was having a erotic dream."

George looked down and examined his position. His leg was in between Dream's legs and he was riding his thigh with his ass snugged in tightly into Dream's crotch. He looked down to see his erection growing bigger and leaking with precum. George quickly moved out of his position and scrambled away from Dream, apologizing repeatedly.

"Oh my god Dream I'm so sorry."

"No really it's my fault I was the one who started petting your tail, I practically made you feel.. y'know.."

"It doesn't matter whose fault it was, I'm sorry either way."

"It's totally fine George. It happens to everyone, we all get wet dreams."

"God don't say it like that."

"Anyway, George?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't know you could purr." Dream giggled.

"Shut up."

"No, I think it's cute."

"S-shut up Dream!"

Dream kept giggling in amusement.

"Let's go make breakfast."

They walked down into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

"Aw shit I forgot to buy groceries."

"It's fine I can go buy some for you."

"No I can."

"George let me."

George gave in since Dream was practically towering over him.

"Ok."

Dream grabbed the car keys and his wallet and headed out the door.

"Ok! I'll be back in about an hour!"

"Cya Dream!"

Now that Dream was gone George was planning on getting rid of the painful problem in his pants. But he decided not to in fear that Dream would come home early for some ridiculous reason and catch him jerking off. So he sat on his bed patiently waiting (while still in heat) for Dream to come home.