babies

" um alec call katarina I have a feeling that we're going to need her" alec knew what happened with jace his water broke " katarina we need you and Magnus now mine and jaces water broke" Jace and alec were in pain for a couple of hours but when they saw their son and daughter it was worth it "what are we going to name them" alec asked "how about for the girl we name her amanda and for the boy we name him Michael after my uncle" jace suggested "I love it Michael and Amanda" just then izzy ran in " DID I MISS IT DID HE ASK ALREADY" Jace looked confused and alec gave his sister a death glare "oops sorry wheres my niece I want to hold her" alec shook his head "here you go izzy hey Magnus can you hold Michael I need to steal jace real quick" Magnus nodded " jace take a walk with me to the balcony" alec said jace followed "alec what's going on" alec took a deep breath and got on one knee " jace Christopher herondale we've been been dating for a year and we have a beautiful son and daughter I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you make me the happiest man in the shadow world and marry me" jace had never been more happy "yes yes alec I will marry you" alec slipped the ring on jaces finger and kissed him then they heard webbed feet come toward them and saw a duck jace screamed and jumped in alecs arms " ALEC HELP ME THERES A DUCK IN THE HOUSE GET AWAY YOU EVIL BEAST" then the duck transformed into magnus "well that's just hurtful" alec started laughing and shaking his head " Magnus that was mean and funny but mostly mean"