two.

Harry's P.O.V

After my religion class, I drove to my fraternity. Living in a fraternity has its pros and cons. Pro, there are parties usually every weekend, and usually there is some girl throwing theirselves at me. The cons are most of the time I just want to sleep, but I do enjoy having a few drinks with my friends.

Since it was Friday, there will be a party tonight. Partying isn't really exciting to me. I mean, what is so fun about being in a house with the strong smell of cologne and perfume mixed with alcohol and cigarettes. It's not the best smell.

I don't really know what time the party starts. Should I text Niall? He's basically the "party-starter" you could say. He is my bestest mate, I guess. Well, really my main one besides my other friends. They all live on campus, so I don't see them as much. Niall and I live in the same fraternity so we really had to get along with each other.

Text to Niall
*Hey mate, what time is the party tonight? H.*

I was utterly disgusted with my religion professor. He had the fucking nerve to give us homework on a god damned Friday night. He knows that is college kids have lives and we actually have things to do, and not sit in our living room, in a fucking rocking chair watching shit like Family Feud.

Old wanker.

Moments later, I got a text from Niall.

Text from Niall
*The party starts at 9. And why in the actual hell do you say "H" at the end of your texts? What the fuck? I know who you are I have your number saved.*

I decide not to answer him, only because the strange boy has a different mind than most people. I'll leave it at that. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I use my first initial in messages.. maybe because I-... Yea, I don't know why.

Zoe's P.O.V

I was in my dorm, and I got a text from my friend, Andy.

Text from Andy
*Hey! There is a party tonight at the fraternity, and you're going. I'm picking you up at 8:45. Make sure you're ready.*

Well damn. Yes, I do want to be more happy and get out more. But a party? A frat party? Those are known to be the worst kind with all of the smoking and drinking and people having sex in the rooms.

I guess I'll go, but I'm not going to drink. I can't afford to screw myself up with stupid actions.

Text to Andy
*I guess I'll go. Call when you are outside.*

Since it's now 7, I decide to take a shower and start getting ready.

I walk to the bathroom, and I start with unbuckling my jeans, then pulling them down, revealing the red flesh marks on my thighs.

Then, I grab the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I then start to see the freshly made marks on my wrists, on the underside of my forearms. Most of them still tender and raw, hurting when I move too much.

The feel of the water on my skin when j step into the shower is indescribable. It hurts with pain from my new marks, but it feels so nice against my skin from the beads of water hitting my skin, feeling kind of like a massage.

In the shower, I do a lot of thinking. Thinking of my childhood and when life was a lot easier. All I worried about back then was what bow I would wear to match my outfit.

After I was my body, I get out of the shower. Now that I think of it, I don't know what to wear. I don't want anyone to see my scars, and surely I don't want anyone mentioning them at all.

I pick out a little black dress, well not that little. It has sleeves so you can't see my scars, and it ends just before my knees, and my cuts on my knees are higher up on my thigh.

After getting dressed, I go into the bathroom and start on my makeup. It is now 7:55, so I don't have that long to prep myself for the party.

I walk into the bathroom and put on a semi-thick line of eyeliner, and some coats of mascara. I usually don't wear make up, but since I'm trying to feel better about myself, I decided to put some on. Then I curled the ends of my hair.

I walk out, and grab my black stilettos, and I really hope that I won't be at this party long because these heels aren't agreeing with me.

Harry's P.O.V

The frat is starting to fill up with people. Lots of people have already had a couple drinks and are starting to get a little tipsy. Including Niall. He said his girlfriend is supposed to be here later too, and I haven't met her yet. He also said that she's bringing a friend, which isn't new to me. Really just another pair of wasted chicks coming my way.

(Sooo this is chapter 2. It's not that long either but I promise they will get longer as the story goes. btw, do you guys like it when I switch the POVs throughout the story or is it confusing? Or should I stick with one POV each chapter? Idk.
3 votes for the next update! Ooo, a nice challenge for ya. :)