Explaination

Here's an explaination as to why exactly, I'm deleting "Sansational Oneshots". I started on that book around my peak depression years, 7th & 8th grade. I lied about my age, vented to the INTERNET STRANGERS OF WATTPAD about my suicidal thoughts and self harm, let my best friend vent as well and encouraged that horrible behavior, and ontop of all that, the book was still very poorly written. Please, to you, or to anyone going through a hard time, don't do what I did. I found a fandom and became honestly toxic with it.

   If you or a loved one are going through a hard time and feel like harming yourself or others, please seek help. Therapy is fantastic and is nothing to be ashamed of. I was embarrassed to attend therapy when I was younger and honestly, it makes me sad to know that I suffered and hurt myself more by not getting help.

   As of right now, I'm better mentally. I'm still a teenaged fellow, living my life in relative peace. My parents got divorced, I was tossed around in different schools/cities/areas, got settled down in a house for about 1 and a half years now, I've been dating my significant other for 9 months, and I've had another surgery on my eye. I'm going to go train to get a service dog soon so I can have help with my sight.

   The book will be removed from Wattpad indefinitely 7/05/2021. I've tried editing it but I am just disgusted by it and my past self. Some of the stories it tells aren't actually that bad, infact, I LIKE a few of the concepts. But again, the execution was horrible. Thank you guys for understanding.