Chapter 15

Time skip to a few days later

Izuku's POV

It was time to raid the place again. I was told that I wasn't allowed to come, so I mind jumped to Shirikumo instead. I have done this a lot in the past few days.

I needed to tell him that people were coming today! I don't think he believed me last time I told him. I got there, and I looked around. 

He was really far away from his screen. I think that a few more days, and there would have been no hope for getting him back. "Hey Shirikumo!" I said, quietly though. His ears aren't used to really any noise above a whisper.

"Hm? Oh, h-hey Midoriya." Shirikumo answered. 

"Guess what? Aizawa is coming to rescue you!" I told him.

"W-wait, rea-lly? I, well I thought you were kidding or something!" He was really surprised! I then realized that there had been so much time between being made into a 'noumu', and now. He will be so confused.

Suddenly, he grabbed his stomach. He yelled in pain. My eyes immediately shot to the screen that shows what his body sees. I ran over to it, to get a better look. Aizawa sensei! Kacchan! Oh no. They're going to hurt Shirikumo!

I quickly told Shirikumo to stay calm, and that I would help. Then, I mind jumped to my body. I think I have a weak teleportation quirk, so I tried teleporting to the lab.

*Poof* *Pop*

Oh gosh, I forgot how this makes me so dizzy! No! Save Shirikumo! I balanced myself on the wall for a minute.

Ok, now go save Shirikumo! I ran down hallways until I heard explosions. I immediately ran towards them, while using my telekinesis to try to make Kacchan fly up.

I ran into the room. Oboro looked wounded. Aizawa already put the cuffs on! Why were they still fighting?!? Ugh. 

"Problem child? What-"

TBC

(word count 314)