Life of Y/n

Walking along the lonely street towards her home with a tiresome and empty eyes that still shined like a sparkling star and a bunch of thoughts hovering around her mind y/n entered her house where her mother , brother and her little puppy stayed together .. Y/n comes from a middle class family where loans and bill dues keep piling up until than end of the month. .
       The one thing which made y/n happy was her favourite boy band that dominates the world .. It not only dominated the world but also the hearts of millions of girls across all the countries in the world .. Y/n was genuinely happy when she looked upon her idols .. She was suffering from depression and only they could make her smile .
       After graduating college , y/n was stressed of not finding a job to support her family needs . She tried her all but all in vain. . Y/n was very creative and had a great interest in writing . She keeps a record of her activities in a journal which was beautifully written and decorated just like her heart .. Anyone would fall in love with her by seeing the journal .. Her journal was ofcourse filled with pictures of her idols and her beautifully quoted writings..
       Waking up one day to continue her usual tiresome day ,y/n gets ready and sets off to attend interviews .. Not having hope that she would ace the interview she went to the seashore to have some time alone.. It was past six'o clock and the wind was so mild and cool .. Y/n sat down by the seashore looking at the vast spread sea with lots of thoughts in her head .
         Millions of miles away is her dream land where her idols live and she wished to cross this mighty ocean just so she could meet them atleast for once. . As she was lost in her thoughts, a familiar voice from behind shouted in a familiar language . She turned without even a second thought and saw two men playing around giggling and having fun .. "Oh , how nice it would be to have friends with the same mental ability as themselves " y/n smiled and talked to herself. .
The two men who were busy playing suddenly started coming towards y/n and asked her "Are you an ARMY ?"💜 y/n was startled and turned back and to her surprise it was......