Posse Tales (based on the 'Birds of Prey')

JeffreyJeff has not been the best guy to be cool with

Jeffrey
Jeff has not been the best guy to be cool with. Born in Seatle, Washington, 25 years of age, and has been in and out of jail since childhood. But some of the things he has done in his life has not always been his fault. At age 12 he waa introduced to a type of drug that he started using, daily. His grandmother has been struggling with her job, at first they all thought it was a fluke but the older she got, the less job offers were given. Jeffrey of course soon grew up and wanted to focus on a better life for his new family. His wife and children always lookes up to him, but wifey knew something was up. Once she had enough she took herself and the kids to another home where they would stay. Once Jeff finally got a hold of her again he found her dead on the bathroom floor. He couldn't get if she was killed or she did that to herself, but he was angry, and not knowing where his little boy and girl was just made him gain more anger inside his veins. The first time Jeffrey got in trouble with the police, his grandmother Audrey was about 68. Ever since then not only has he been behind and infront of a cell bar, he has just been trying to get him and his family to make it.

                                       Kevin
Kevin will be one of the nicest person you'll ever meet, that would be until two of the people he trusted most turned their back on him. In the Hoodville Phoenix's Department was where two good brothers stood side by side fighting against crime with their other friends of the department. But there was always this one crime that thought otherwise, that got David all in the mix to sadly pass away. But that wasnt the end for Kevin. 6 months after that he has been doing the job alone. Fighting crime alone, putting all the bad guys away behind bars alone, even getting so close to getting himself killed ALONE. Until one man stepped up. One man who was all powerful , but when i say powerful i dont mean with his new partner. Soon enough Kev gave up and seeked revenge afterwards, and one man helped with that.

                                      ConnerAlso a great person you'll be able to meet, also of course until at childhood where a group of men entered the home of Bertinelli

                                      Conner
Also a great person you'll be able to meet, also of course until at childhood where a group of men entered the home of Bertinelli. A family of rich people who work their hardest to gain their money. One day when coming home from school the 12 year old his whole family being shot to the ground, including his sister Helena. They were really close. Somehow the bullet never caught a hold of little Conny. After weeks and weeks of weeping over his little sister, he decided to get up and do something about this tragedy. The man didnt care how long it would take, infact, it took him since his childhood to become good...no i'm sorry incredible at karate, jitsu, or any other type of fighting including dangerous weapons. He's almost 30 years of age and is a expert. The more years and training of fighting that came, the angier he got, and one man found a way for him to use that anger best...on the other men of course.

Ray
Rayden was never a good guy, he was never a bad guy. He was just that annoying to anyone in his way. Except for his twin sister Harleen of course. Together they own a strip club down near Nipsey's called Quinzel's Call. Some days of the week for men, and other days of the week for women, and sometimes Harley would come out for the entertainment as well. Being known as the player around town, and one of the richest men in that town, wasnt always the best. Everything and everyone at the club went well until a shoot came to be. They took Harleen, they took another one of the strippers, and they took most of the money. Once Hoodville found out no one believed it. Everyone thought it was all an illusion, thinking 'Ray could be lying for attention', or 'the club is probably shut down now, even lip of him being broke was going around. Ray was now left with that little bit of money that was left. What was he gonna do with it? He didnt know, but he knows he wants to get his damn life back. But does he need some help?

 But does he need some help?