Instructions Not Included

Have you ever gone through high school drama?
Have you ever been the one with no friends? No allies?
Everyone just seemed to turn against you as if you were some virus--an infection no one wanted to catch?
Have you ever talked to the people who are popular at your school and you feel under-graded and intimidated by them even though they're the same age as you and, technically speaking, they are not better than you in any way. They aren't some gods who have descended upon the world and disguised themselves as teenagers.
No, they're just regular human beings who were blessed with either:
1.) athletic capabilities
2.) astonishing good looks
Or
3.) An overwhelming sense of confidence in themselves.
And/or the lovely, golden number 4:
All of the above.

But I? I am not like that. I'm the quiet girl who sits alone--who talks only when spoken to and is only acknowledged when needed to be.
Invisible to the higher-powers unless I'm being harassed, embarrassed, or both.

Are you like me? Do you understand my position?
Good.
We'll get along fantastic.
I won't have to explain everything in excruciating detail or have to dissect it to the point where my head will implode from simplicity.

Let the kickoff begin.
If I have learned anything from experience is that when it come to this subject, they might as well print the words, "INSTRUCTIONS NOT INCLUDED" big and bold right on the entrance because you're about to dive into the ginormous train wreck that will be your life for the next four years.
I'd like to welcome you, reader, (and witness of all the crimes against humanity that you will experience second-handedly) to high school--to high school drama.