My letter to God before my matriculation ceremony

Dear God,
Thank you so much for yet another beautiful day. I am all tucked in onvmy top bunk awaiting the hungry claws of sleep and slumber. But I think its much better to speak with you before going to bed. I lndeeed life's not a bed of roses. I really went through a lot before I could get my matriculation gown, which I paid for. The bank is also yet to notify the school of the hostel fee I paid months ago. 😿 I waled all day under the sun , I thought I'd roast...I am really glad I get to share my fears and joys and burdens with you every night... If not I could actually collapse from depression and over anxiety🙈.

Our matric is just two days away...okay it's currently, 12:00am, so I guess its just a day away. I am really excited especially for the food I hope to see at the back seat of my parents car. Plus, we ate enjoying a really awesome promo in school where the hairdressers make braid our hair free of charge...isn't that awesome. I plan to make mine tomorrow, but that would only be possible if I wake  up quite early... I am  quite scared I might not ...God please help me wake up on time🗣🙏🙌.
There also lots of makeup bonanzas, I would have loved to try it out but my account balance is really not encouraging😹.
Anyways, I hope to look good on that day, fresh ad pumpkin pie🤓...also hope to see my parents and siblings and friends too. And of course I want to see you and your grace and light in me and all around me , that day and forever😍😜