Metaphors for Life

The car ride felt like a fever dream, surreal honestly. Even though I just played Subway Surfers most of the time, I appreciated the little parts, like Tori screaming Before He Cheats, or Mackenzie pouring her cheese puffs all over her. It was truly crazy. The cabin that we had rented a six room cabin that had a game room and two floors. It also came with a theater room, cool right?

Subway Surfers was an interesting game. There are the obstacles, and you just keep going on to win something that really gives you nothing, and keep going, then you crash. You just keep on going and then you just crash and it ends. You might get a high score, but it doesn't really matter because it just ends. It was kind of a metaphor for life, you just keep running, go through hardships, eventually crash, and you enjoy as much of it as you can since it is going to end anyways.

When we had gotten to the house, we spent some time unloading everything like food and some movies and little things around the house, then we got everyone's personal belongings out, which then was the deciding of the rooms, two people would have to share one. The girls who tend to hook up at these get their own room, and girls that have certain thing they need to do when they go to bed that is very personal for them, like Ren deals with anorexia and she is not comfortable changing in front of us, so she is obviously getting a private room.

"Well I am planning on getting something tomorrow night so personal room for me please." Maelin said. Maelin was really pretty too. She was an immigrant from Japan, and her parents were actually pretty nice. Maelin had bleached her hair in the eighth grade and it just always worked for her. Everyone called her the "edgy" friend just because she wore sharp eyeliner and the classic alt style clothes.

Mackenzie plopped down on one of the black leather couches, "Well I am birthday girl so I obviously get Master Suite." She said this while plopping a Lindor chocolate in her mouth. Mackenzie very much resembled Moon from Cobra Kai, I mean from her looks to her hippy style and personality, they were practically twins.

"I shall take the room with the heart jacuzzi please, planning on relaxing a little while I am here, so private room." Tori relayed. Tori was very down to Earth and just wanted to read Water for Elephants this weekend and possibly party a little bit.

Y/N sat on the coffee table and picked up a magazine, "I don't really care." The girl also stuttered stupendously too much one every single word. Give me a break, she probably stuttered in her thoughts as well. I usually have to share a room so great, I have to stay with the pick me, short as a toddler, stuttering mess, great, my life is completely great.