Confused Llama

1 year later.

When you are 18, many things can happen. Normal things such as getting taller, going to college, getting a job, or graduating.

But I'm not normal, if you haven't noticed. If you haven't noticed, then something is obviously wrong with you. Which you should just be as proud as me.

I still haven't met the doppelgänger, because, Klaus hasn't found the moonstone.

I have learned that baking and Klaus don't work together. I mean, it's not surprising, he set the house on fire when he tried to use a toaster. He isn't much a cook or barber. Which is why, my once flowing black hair looks like I put it thru blender. Which I think looks awesome.

Also, my power of detecting and projecting is enhanced, I can successfully make a person fall to their knees in pain with one look. I can detect lies perfectly, even Nikky can't lie past me. I am that epic.

And the random guy that I used as a horsey, was still on my mind. Usually I don't give a second thought to guys that I use as a horsey. It not because of his sexiness, it was probably is pale blue eyes. It was so pretttyful. It's cute how his eyes are full of arrogance, cockiness, and confidence. There is a slight bitterness in his eyes, that I found oddly sexy. I have never viewed a man a like this.

He had a fit body with an eight pack. I mean not all vampires have a 'perfect' body, it just stays the same as when you die. If you were skinny, you will still be skinny. Humans should be happy that can change how they look, to be healthier. But it's not like a vampire can die from a stroke.

But any ways, I liked his eyes the most. It's so unique. I hope I can see him again, he could be my pet giraffe.

And yesterday, I turned into a bunny. A cute black fluffy bunny with red eyes. I guess that adds to the the amount of animals I could turn into. I can turn into a cougar, lioness, panther, boa constructor, horse, sheep, pig, camel, and seven others. I turn into a random animal each of my birthdays. I could use this on me, or others. That's the only power I got for 'free'.

The other powers sometimes backfired, I could be depressed for days, laugh uncontrollably, or curl up in a ball because the pain is too much. I used to have a bell like voice, but the amount of times I screamed or cried, made my voice permanently hoarse. I had a time where I couldn't even talk. When I finally got my voice back, I changed from singing to dancing. But now I can control my powers better.

A lot better.

An explosion broke thru my thoughts. I got off my comfy bed and slipped into my silk robe. I went down stairs to the main kitchen and found Elijah covered in eggs by the microwave. He was leaning casually on wall with sheepish expression. I face-palmed. Like his brother, he can't cook either. Wait, Elijah? I squealed and bounded over to him, squeezing him into a tight hug. He chuckled and return the hug, both of us ignoring the sticky eggs. Then I saw the glint in his eyes and I returned it with a smirk. A silent agreement formed between us, we are going to prank Klaus.

Tell me what you think!