Chapter 1 Arriving At The House:

This has the same characters as my last story!!!

"Wow can't believe we're actually going to haunt ghosts" Luna sarcastically said. "Pfft-...Ghosts aren't real!" Yelled Daniel. "I don't know about that...I mean what if we don't...get out alive?!" Jason was nervous, he wasn't a fan of ghosts. "Are you a scaredy cat Jason?!" Kate questioned. "What?! No!" Jason yelled back in an annoyed way. "Oh yeah? Then why don't you enter first!?" Kate pushed Jason towards the entrance. "Guys stop annoying Jason! Let's just get our stuff ready and enter." James said with a sigh. "Fine" Kate sighed. "Oi! Jason! If your not a scaredy cat then leave your phone here." Kate told Jason. "What?! What if there's an emergency?!" Jason yelled back. "Eh...guess you are a scaredy cat." Kate said back.

Kate did still care about Jason! Their friends it's just that...she....is rude sometimes...

When the group enter the house. Everything goes smooth at first...well at least everything.."BOO!" Kate yelled coming from behind the couch. "EEK!" Jason screeched. Kate rolled her eyes seeing how afraid Jason was...Jason was the youngest in the group! "Hm...Susan Susan Susan" Luna said. "SHSHHSHSH LUNA YOUR GONNA GET THE GHOST NEAR US!" Jason yelled. "Nothing's gonna happen Jason!" Luna said. "Your just being to scared!"......scared... "I-..AHHHHHH" Jason yelled "GUYS HELP ME!" Jason then started to tear up..."WHAT?!" As the group came running into the room the ghost was gone...."Jason! Seriously?! You scared us half to death!" Daniel yelled at Jason. "WHAT-?! THE GHOST WAS RIGHT THERE!" Jason yelled back.

It's been a few hours and the ghost hasn't come back...was it a ghost or was it Jason's imagination?

"Stop lying to us Jason!" Kate yelled. Jason then..started to cry even more....."WOW! SO I WAS ABOUT TO DIE! AND YOU GUYS DONT CARE?!" Jason yelled at Kate. James and Luna looked at each other..in guilt..."WELL MAYBE IF I HAD BETTER FRIENDS THAN THEY WOULD BELIEVE ME!" Jason was annoyed no wait...not annoyed..scared. Nothing but fear took over him. "FINE! THEN LEAVE!" Daniel yelled back. "ALRIGHT!" Jason said as he put something on the...wall? What could that be? "GOODBYE!" Jason yelled as he was shutting the door.

To be continued....