Chapter 3 Why:

Tw: Death

Meanwhile with Kate, Luna, James, and Daniel. They still stayed in the house. "Susan Susan Susan" Kate repeated. "Hah nothing happened to us till now!" Daniel chuckled. Luna and James just looked guilty. "Its ok for Jason to be scared...I mean this house hasn't been touched for 50 years...until now-" Luna said. "Don't tell me your scared to Luna!" Kate said rolling her eyes. "No no I'm not..." Luna replied. As they continued moving on. James heard something. "Wait guys...what's this?" James asked holding a piece of paper. "Wha-" James gasped. "GUYS! LOOK!" James yelled as everyone approached him. "What does it say?" Kate asked. "It says..." James replied

Hello! To whomever finds this. My name is David, but that's not important. If you're most likely in the house you found this. Then read quicker. As Susan does not wait. Now I'm gonna make this note short. Because I am sure Susan is gonna come get me....anyways be careful Susan does not wait as I stated before. Goodbye!

-David

"What does he mean by Susan does not wait" Luna asked. "So that means she doesn't take long to strike.." James replied. "Wait..so was Jason correct?" Daniel asked "Is there actually a ghost?!" The group all looked at each other...."This is all..your fault!" James said in anger. "What?! How is this my fault!" Kate replied. "First you're the one that invited us to come here! Second you told Jason to leave!" James said. "HE WAS THE ONE BEING A COWARD!" Kate replied again. As Luna looked behind where James and Kate were standing...she saw some kind of figure. "Uh guys..." Luna said. "LUNA WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE!" Kate yelled. "But.." "SHUT IT!" Kate said, As the figure got closer and closer. "I-" Luna replied. "LUNA WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! SHUT IT!" Kate screamed. The figure then started sprinting. "GUYS BEHI-" Luna wanted to complete her sentence, But then a boy with an orange duck hat ran in and stood in front of Kate and James, and as Susan (The figure was Susan) Came she knocked Jason down- and after that Susan was gone...never to be seen again..."JASON!" Luna yelled and started to sob. The whole group was in silence...."Is he still awake?!" James asked. "....he's still alive...but I'm not sure for how long.." Luna replied tears falling. "I-...I'm sorry-" Kate whispered but everyone in the room could hear her. "You're sorry? SORRY?!" Luna yelled only anger took over.