chapter 1: c-r-a-z-y

On a very summery afternoon, the cool yet hot breeze fluttered the air as the sun shined very brightly on the pink lemonade like horizon. A girl named sunny walked on the porch as the nice hot breeze blowed her ginger like hair. Suddenly a guy on a motorcycle pulled in the driveway and took off his helmet. He looked like he was in his forty's."excuse me miss is your mommy home", I replied by saying "I'm 17 almost 18, you don't have to say mommy..and who are you?"I said as i silently slipped back into the house and locked the clear screen door."sorry young miss for the rude introduction, my name is Peter-Bon Flaír, I am mixed , German and french. Soon after her mother heard some conversation at the door she came and
enthusiastically said "pete-pete suga plum, it's good to see ya darling"....well I just watched those too go at it calling each other cute, fuzzy nicknames, which I thought was pretty gross if you ask me. So I walked upstairs to my room, watched pretty little liars and fell asleep.

After that juicy episode of pretty little liars I decided to come downstairs and question about that funny looking dude named ....pe...ter....bon... something.As I walked down the steps I saw a weird grin on my mom's face which was weird, so I asked her why are you so happy and who was that.... Peter guy?
"He is just an old high school Freind, isn't he cute?"...."no"i said bluntly "he look like a monkey and a blonde surfer dude who got hit by two cars and two japeanese trains". "Hmph, how rude, I wish you would get a boyfriend and leave my love life alone"... I said absolutely nothing after that and walked to the bathroom thinking about why my mom continue to act like she is still in her early 20's. The next morning I woke up, opened my curtains and looked at the pink like sky. I wondered why the scenery looked the same as yesterday's but I didn't give it to much thought. I ran downstairs with my book bag and grabbed a toster strudle "ready?" My mom replied and said ready for what? "High school of course..I have school today. My mom looked mildly confused "sunny you are 28 years old ...."wait, mom what are you talking about?"......