Believe me

As we were driving in the car, I didnt have nothing to say "um, can you tell me what and why you want me to come pick you up?" Oh um you see well .....yesterday I was 17 and now im 28. I know it might sound crazy but its the truth. Lily, you are the only person that can help me go back to when I was 17. "You dont remember anything?---------give me some examples because your story dont even match up". Luke prom, college, even my family changed alot. "Well, hate to tell you the truth but you went to prom in a greenish dress with justin, I even have pictures from the prom when we were closer" show me? OMGWAD is that me? And justin , is that even possible?like he is the most popular guy in school and dont he have a girlfriend?."sunny......darling, im 27, I dont remember ". We pulled into her drive way and got out the car and into her house. Your house is hugeee!!! Are you freckin rich or something? "Thats for me to know and you to find out". We sat together on her living room couch."okay...explain more to me sunny" Okay so one night I got done watching pll(pretty little liars) and fell asleep, after that I woke up and im 28 years old "sunny,sunny,sunny, do you have amnesia or something?". You dont believe me when I say that I am only 17 , I took out my phone and looked through my gallery to find my last selfie. Is this me?OMG,I dont remember taking these pictures. "LOOK! YOU ARE FU✋KING 28 YEARS OLD!" Said lily as she got up and slapped the phone out my hand. Calm down lily, all this is true, I dont know what to do, say , act, I am so lost, thats why I need your help!