Reckless, 06

🤎CORBYN BESSON🤎

"I hate homophobic fuckers. Sorry for my language don't say that." Ollie said to Isla and Reese. "What happened?" her face goes red thinking about it.

"Here." Penny cast the video on the screen. "Today we had a dare day. and a lot of people gave us complements and what not. then we got to them s one man" Lea said as she glares at the screen.

"It's sad what us people in the LGBTQ community have to go through." Brian said. "For real." Penny mutters as she plays the video.

⚠️HOMOPHOBIC SLURS⚠️

"It's disgusting that you decided to water that out in public. like only fags wear that. I didn't know you were a fag." the man said to Oliver who was put in a dress.

"I didn't know I wasn't allowed to wear this." he said as he tilts his head. "Your a boy dressed up as a girl and you have your nails painted only faggy fags do that." he goes to open his mouth but Ollie stops him.

"Clothes don't have genders, people are free to wear what they feel comfortable in. You were the only person bothered by him today everyone else gave compliments. It's sad that people like you walk around talking with those slurs about people who just wanna be themselves."

"It's 2021 and Pride Month at that. It's sad how you belittle people who don't act like you. You are a sad excuse of a person." she grabs Penny and kisses her. she pulls away and smiles. "Welcome to 2021 and Pride Month dirty motherfucker." she says and walks away.

"I would say I'm sorry about that but that would be a lie. You should also never mess with my cousin." Oliver said. "And my girlfriend is right there." he points to Lea. she smiles and punches him. "Dirty homophobic bitch." she mutters.
⚠️

"I'm just gonna ignore the fact she kissed my girlfriend." Quinn said. "SORRY Q, IF YOU WANTED A KISS ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK!" Ollie shouts to her. "HELL THE FUCK YES." she shouts and Penny laughs.

"They keeping this shit on 100" Oliver said. "Yes they are- I WANNA KISS TOO THE FUCK!!" Lea shouts as she walks over to them. "So we for a girlfriend snatcher. watch ya girls around Via." Penny and Oliver laugh.