Warnings: Smut and language

December 24th 1997

Johnny and I got married in nineteen eighty we were both eighteen years old, we were just kids but we knew we belonged together, we've been together for sixteen years that's a long time with someone and we are what 34 this guy definitely
did something to make me fall for him.

I have been feeling really and I mean really sick, and I had no idea why so I called my best friend Ab's is what we call her, we have been together since we were in 3rd grade and we never stopped being best friends

"El, you need to take the test, to see if your pregnant you guy's have been trying since nineteen eighty four, do it or I'm going to make you am I understood?" She asked I just nodded knowing she was right and I hated it 'cause she's always right, I grabbed the sticks and put each of them in different cups, each cup had different times I urinated I was extremely nervous I could feel a lump in my throat from feeling nauseous.

After thirty seconds I took out the test and I had five minutes till it was fully developed, sid I mentioned that I felt nervous? And if I have not I am we went to the living room and sat on the couch watching 'Frosty the Snowman' Johnny left get some Cookie dough, Pizza, and Ect for the Christmas Eve party we were having in our backyard.

《《《《《《《 5 minutes later》》》》》》》

They were set on the coffee table, 'okay El all you have to do is grabe the sticks flip 'em over to see if your pregnant that's it'  I thought my breath hitched, when I flipped it over 'POSITIVE' it read 'positive' it was fucking Positive, Abby squealed loudly pulling me with her arms  wrapping them around my neck pulling me to an embrace.

"So when are you going to tell him?" She asked once she pulled away, I looked at her I was obviously happy I mean who wouldn't?
"I don't know Ab's I just found out." I said with a slight chuckle. "But I think I have a great idea." I added, I looked at her with a smile. "Ok we have to go to the mall if we're going to supersize him." I said to her and yet again she squealed loudly which vibrated in my ears.

     《《《《《 《《 at the mall 》》》》》》》

We immediately went into a clothing store okay, more of a baby store we walked to the adult section of the baby store, we looked till I found the perfect one.         (outfit)

         (outfit)

"This is fucking cute it's adorable Ab's look

"This is fucking cute it's adorable Ab's look." I said grabbing the attention of my best friend who was looking at the clothes, we got the matching T-shirt and Onesie then grabbed 'Mom to be' T-shirt

《《《《《《《   at home 》》》》》》》

Abby had to leave so I was left alone, I was upstairs 'cause Johnny was downstairs I told him he wasn't allowed to come up here till I was finished, I grabbed one of the boxes that was on the floor, I put tissue papers at the bottom of the box I then put the Hi Daddy T-shirt and Onesie on the tissue papers then put more on top of them, I close the box and wrapped it in Christmas wrapping paper.

I put my T-shirt under the Mattress where he would never look, and I knew it because I have never seen him do it before so why would he start now? I walked down the steps when Johnny stopped in front of me, he read the name tag which had is name on it he had this big smile spread across his face.

"What is that?" He asked trying to grab it from me, but I had a firm grip on it so he could not grab it a smile spread across my face he started to chase me so I had to run.

He grabbed me by the waist turned me around and took the box from my hands, he placed it on the floor before cupping my face smashed our lips  together and his hands then snaked to the back of my head, I wrapped my legs around his waist my arms around his neck he walked over to one of the downstairs guest rooms, he closed then locked the door behind him before throwing me on the bad.

His hands made their way to my waist he attacked my neck with kisses and love bites, he kissed down my neck to my torso then coming back up and did it all over again, after our clothes came off he positioned himself to the 'Captain sex' position.

He slowly inserted himself in me which was always the best feeling, he started to thrust in me you could hear the gasps that left me grunts, moans, and skin slapping was the only thing heard throughout the room, my right hand fell on top of my clit and I started to rub the spot gaining me more pleasure. "F-fuck Johnny that that feels good mmmh f-f-faster p-please." I stammered begging him to go faster then he was, my other hand fell to the cover making a fist and that was what caused my knuckles to turn white my back arched, my eyes rolled back,  and my mouth fell opened. 'Shit' was the only thing he had said.
"I-I'm c-close JOHNNY." I yelled out has he hit the right spot. "I know, I am too babe." He said I felt this infamous pit at the bottom of my abdomen, and before I knew it we both exploded my orgasm on his length and his was inside me, he thrusted inside me a few more times before laying next to me we were both breathing heavily.

After about three more rounds we finally put our clothes in the laundry bag, and got in the shower to clean ourselves once we got out, we made some cookies and watched some movies before we both fell asleep.