The hunt begins

*actions*
"Thoughts"
'POV,timscip'

'Izu POV'

After another day of get beaten by my so called friends I walk back home thinking about something. Oh sorry I guess I forgot to itraduce myself, names Izuku Yagi what I was talking about was the fact that I get beat up cuz I'm quirkless, and if you're asking what I quirk is it's like a super power mostly everyone has one except me. I was talking about what happens to me since I don't have a quirk once my family and friends found out I was shund from all of them like trash to throw away, but the past week I noticed something Kacchan hasn't done anything to me I don't know why but on my way home I bumped into someone.

Izuku: sorry I dide-

Kacchan:there you are I've bin looking for you com with me*grabs my arm*

Izuku: agh, please dont hurt me

Kacchan: I'm not gonna, this is important.

He leads me to his house and we sneak in so no one know's I'm there and he takes me to a computer

Izuku: what's this why am I here

Kacchan: look this is important this will change everything you know about heros

'Flashback beginning of the week Katsuki POV'

I started to think that what we've bin doing to dek- no izuku is rong so I started to avoid them when I got home I started looking through my computer (there 11 at the time) trying to figure out everything I can on heros 'small time skip middle of the week' since I stopped hurting izuku lately the others have bin mean to me even hurting me, but I know if I fight back they'll tell someone a hurt izuku and only me and they would say I started to do it to my own sister. Once I got home I kept on researching all I could then i found something I wish I never found. I knew I had to show izuku but I still need more evidence.

'End of Flashback Izuku POV'

Kacchan showed me I list of all the casualties of the hero fights the past 6 years. It showed how none of the heroes where helping the citizens only miss todoroki (female endover if you got any names please give me some for her) this changed everything we knew about heros.

Izuku: I-Is T-This...

Kacchan: yes

Izuku: W-What do w-we do?

Kacchan: I think I know of someone who can help

Izuku: who

Kacchan: the guy who gave me the information, he said he'll take us in.

Izuku: so y-you want to leave and you just trust a random person

Kacchan: we've got nothing here are own family and friends don't want us my mother is abusive even if she doesn't know it and are own friends left us behind. Plus if he gave us this then it's worth a shot

Izuku: f-fine when do we go

Kacchan: now let's go

Izuku: w-what now

Kacchan: ya he said when were ready just go to the woods nearby, he also said he'll get us everything we need and train us let's go.

Izuku: but what about every on they'll come looking for us.

Kacchan: he said he'll deal with it.

'Small time skip katsuki POV'

When we got some clothes and got to the forest somone with a deep robotic voice started talking

???: hello you are katsuki and izuku good you took my offer.

Katsuki: who are you!?

Fl4k: the names f l 4 k but you can call me fl4k I'm the one who will let you join my pack

Izuku: so you let us join you why?

Fl4k: I saw great potential In you and i know you're quirkless but that is just for now.

Izuku: r-realy

Fl4k: yes and u will train you to but first let's deal with your old family and friends. Because you are now in my pack for now we sleep in the cave I will tell you about me.

After a night of listening to what he can do and about our  family's, all his stuff and meet his pet's and told us why he chose us. He chose us cuz he sees himself in us somone abandoned for just being ourselves.
'Next day Fl4k POV'

Once I awoke I got to the plan I knew they would visit each other to look for the boy's i fallow them and call them with the help of my echo 3.
'POV both family's'

Inko: hello

???: hello is this inko yagi

Inko: yes who is this

???: just a police officer, are the bakugos with you I heard a police station you called saying you where all to gather

Inko: yes

(Fl4k): can you put me on speaker and if so I have something to say, I'm sorry to say that we found to muttaleded body's, after running a DNA test I'm sorry too say that the body's where your boy's...I'm sorry for your loss goodbye.

After we head home every thing changed.

'Fl4k POV'

Once I get back I see there awake

Fl4k: good your up it's time we leave to train

Katsuki: wait I have a question your pretty tall how old are you?

Fl4k:12

Both: HUUUHHHH!?

Fl4k: now that that's over let the hunt begin.
_____________________________

Sorry if I skipped a bunch of things I just wanted to get this out of the way leave your names for fem endover here and if I don't post for awhile it's cuz I'm doing stuff for BL1 BL2 BL3 and BLPS so sorry if I get distracted the next one I'll try being more descriptive hope you like.