Sticks and Stones.

Chef Hatchet was returning to a maximum-security prison looking for an old friend of his who got locked up a long time ago.

???: The Crusty Bugs have taken the lead over The Nasty Rats.

Prisoner: Cram It McClain.

Chris: Oh yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about.

Chef approaches the cell and inside it is none other than Chris McClain.

Chris: Well, Well, Well...Look who's decided to crawl back to me.

Chef doesn't say anything and slides an envelope into the slot.

Chris: What's this?.

Chef doesn't respond and Chris reads the paper and then he starts to laugh like a maniac.

Chris: I'M BACK BABY!!!.

A few days later Chris is back on a new Island. He turns to the camera and gives his signature smile.

Chris: Hello...Did you miss me?. I know you did. I'm back and so is the show, thanks to my little vacation I have been allowed to host yet another season of this great show. But of course, I couldn't have done it without...The wonderful people I love...to torture and humiliate. and let's meet the contestants.

A Helicopter flies over the island and the back of it opens and Chef starts throwing people off the helicopter.

Chris: Let's give a warm welcome to Bubbly Boy Cameron

Cameron falls into the water.

Chris: Host-Wannabe Topher, Twins Samey, and Amy.

Topher and the twins fall into the water on top of Cameron.

Chris: Song-Loving Swanbird Ella, C.I.T Courtney, Serria's love toy Cody.

All three fall into the water and land near the others.

Chris: Athletic Sky, Multiple Mike, Pants Weter Brick, Bad Boy Duncan, Farting Machine Owen.

Owen gets thrown off and when he lands in the water a huge splash can be seen in the distance.

Chris: *Chuckles* Devious Diva Heather, Goth girl Gwen, Surfer chick Bridgette, Fang-Fearer Scott, Spanish Schemer Alejandro, Nice and Caring Zoey Loving Lindsay, Gutiar Wielder Trent, Outback Assie Jasmine, Game Junkie Sam, Beauty turned Beast Dakota, Zombie fighter Shawn and Freaky Ezekiel.

Everyone is already in the water as Ezekiel falls he lands on the dock and charges at Chris who hits Ezekiel on the head and has the interns throw him into the tapped-up robot suit and Chris shoves it into the Ocean and it sinks to the bottom.

Chris: Got you again. That guy is never coming back now. Instead, everyone welcome the soman cage fighter Roman.

Everyone is confused as a teen with a tribal tattoo on his right arm and long black hair jumps into the water.

Chris: Nerdy Know it all Noah, Nature lover Dawn, Clumsy Altlete Tyler. Party boy Geoff and New contestant Cheerleader Charlie.

everyone else had swam to shore when Charlie gets on the beech.

Courtney: Who are the new guys.

Chris: This is Roman, a soman cage fighter and this is Charlie a friendly cheerleader with attitude.

Charlie: Hey.

Roman gives a head nod.

Chris: Anyway, greetings old friends, long time.

Heather: I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win.

Alejandro: Aw come on chica don't be like that.