Inferno! Hellfire Kojin

Crimson Eye's POV

I walked out of the room and was instantly met with Ashtem. 

"He's gone. Only I remain, Ashtem." His mouth curled into a venomous sneer. 

"Well done, Crimson Eye, well done. You have passed the test."

"This was all a test?" I roared. Flames began to build up in my eyes and my axe reappeared. I strode towards him.

"If you kill me, you will never be able to receive your bey. If you cannot obtain your bey, you will never be able to defeat-" he started tauntingly.

"Then bring me to it." He led me into a small room, with nothing but a black alter in the middle. "Where is it?"

"That's for you to figure out yourself, Crimson Eye. Surely, if it is truly yours, you will be able to find it." I growled and closed my eyes, focusing on nothing but my bey. 

A realm of flame surrounded me. Where was I? Suddenly a giant, white dragon launched itself at me, screeching and freezing everything in its path. "Luinor. This must be another test." I summoned my axe, and charged it on. Flames erupted all around me and engulfed the dragon.

 For a second it seemed as if it was defeated. But a blast of cold air threw me back and I knew this wasn't over yet. Once again I charged, but it dodged and sent a ball of ice crashing into me. 

I wanted to stop. I didn't want to fight. Then the words of Ashtem echoed again in my head. If you cannot obtain your bey, you will never be able to defeat- He was right. I couldn't stop. Not when I was so close. I needed to prove to Ashtem that I wasn't as weak as the pathetic Kurenai.

We'll take Luinor down together. What was that? I am your bey.  I nodded, and a surge of strength came over me. I raised my axe, and brought it down. Red and Black beams of powerful light burst out of the dying dragon, and a hulking figure surrounded by an inferno appeared, wielding three axes. Well Done. Crimson Eye, you and I will become the strongest in the universe. 

I opened my eyes, and my bey was sitting in front of me. It was crimson and black, with a golden axe spread out through the middle. Two sharp, metal blades stuck out of the core, and fire surrounded it. The forge disc resembled a burst of flame, and the driver was tipped with metal and rubber. I reached out for it, and it did the same. A fiery power chorused throughout my body, and my eyes began to glow. 

"This," I spun around to meet Ashtem. "Is Hellfire Kojin."