•chap 7

"I hate to say it but, pres. Is right, if we want to win then we need her.." syo said while glaring at the floor, remembering the fire and strength he saw in her that day.

"Even if we do need her she's Clearly unwilling to teach us anyway" tokiya crossed his arms and leaned back to the couch, saying it in a as-a-matter-of-fact kind of way.

"But, still..." Syo added

"You can't force someone to do something against their own will, if miss haruna refuse to do it then there is nothing we can do" masato said and leaving the room, Upon exiting through the door he heard a series of shouting

"Haruna-san!!!" Natsuki thrown himself in the air to hugged the girl, the mysterious girl that only appeared for some days now but he didn't fully trust her yet.

Her cold, nonchalant, enchanting and intense aura she have put everyone into a deep trance even if she's not doing anything, everything about her was unknown.

Wearing a black hoodie jacket that covered her face, small strands of her beautiful pink hair falling from her shoulder, wearing a white mini skirt that revealed her long and white slender legs, a simple white sandal.

The cheery tall glass-wearing idol hugged her small figure.

"Your so cute!!!" He said, haruna kept a poker face on as she just let him, knowing well that she can't outrun this giant.

Masato drilled his eyes on her before walking away.

--

Haruna's POV

"Help....him?"

"Yes, as a professional in acting you can help Ma-kun in his play" ma-kun.....ringo-san really need to slow down on the nickname thing, but putting that aside

"Hijirikawa-kun is one of the most difficult idol there is to deal with, Plus I only offer my help to those who need it, he can handle this by himself" I said, his eyes softened with worry.

" But....." He said with voice filled with concern, I sighed helplessly.

"But...I guess, I can keep an eye on him" mentally facepalming myself for being so weak to his cute puppy eyes!

" Yay!!" He cheered, I'm going to regret this later.

--

"Are? Are? What's this?" Ringo-san left me later on because he have to do something, which I don't know.

With all the days in the world, why now?

I hesitated to look back even though I know who it is--or who they are.

Kotobuki reiji.

"Isn't this the famous haruna that our juniors been talking about?" He leaned down to my height, Why is he so tall?

" This shortcake?" Ranmaru kurosaki rudely said, hands on his pocket as he looked down on me.

"So..do you need anything?" I emotionlessly said.

"No, not really, we just want to meet you, I'm kotobuki reiji" I know, titling his fedora to my way a little as a greeting gesture, I removed my hood and bowed my head to them before Putting it back on.

I better leave before--

"Kurosaki, kotoboki!" A cold, stern and angry voice rang through the hall, my hand trembled upon the sound of it, I held my obvious trembling right arm with my other hand to get it unnoticed by the three.