Chapter 3:~An unexpected visit~

(Auradon castle)

Everyone in Auradon had sat down at the dining tables.
Ben welcomed everyone when suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Are we missing someone?,"Hera asked confused.

And Mal went over to the gate and a guard opened and Mal got to see a dwarf with dark beard. And he turned to her and bowed,
"Dwalin, at your service," He greeted and bowed before her.
And Mal swallowed, "Haylee, Bertha, Hades at yours," And the dwarf stepped into the hall.
"Do.. Do we know each other?,"Mal asked confused. "No!,"Dwalin said, "Is it down here!?," "Is what down here?,"Mal asked confused. "Supper!,"Dwalin said and threw Mal his coat, "He said it'll be food! A lots of it!," "He... he said?,"Mal asked confused, "Who said?,"

The people in the hall were happy to welcome the dwarf except Mal.
And suddenly, there was another knock on the door.

Dwalin turned to Mal, "That would be the door," And Mal sighed and went over to the gate that opened and another dwarf with white beard smiled at her, "Balin, at your service!,"
"Good evening,"Mal said quietly. "Yes, yes, it is, yes,"Balin replied, "Ah," He exclaimed when he saw Dwalin and went over to other dwarf,
"Evening brother," And they greeted each other.

Suddenly, there was another knock on the door and Mal sighed and went over to the gate that opened and two other dwarves stood in the door.
"Fili and Kili,"They greeted in unison, "At your service!," And they bowed before Mal.
"No! You can't come in! You've come to the wrong world,"Mal said quickly.
"What!? Has it been canceled?,"Kili asked. "No one told us,"Fili said. And Mal looked at them confused, "Canceled? Nothing has been canceled!," "Well, that's a relief!,"Kili said and they went into the hall and greeted the two other dwarves.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door again.
"NO! There's nobody home!,"Mal exclaimed angrily. And she threw down the dwarves weapons to the floor, "GO AWAY! And bother somebody else! There are far too many dwarves in Auradon castle's dining hall as it is! If this is some bloodsheds idea of a joke! I can only say...," And the guards opened the door.
"It's ember all poor taste!," Mal finished and more dwarves and a Hobbit landed on the ground before her.
And The Grey Wizard Gandalf showed up and smiled at her. And Mal let out a deep sigh, "The Grey Wizard. I should have guessed,"

The dwarves began feasting at the dinner. And Mal tried to interfere,
"No! That's not available!," She told a dwarf.

"Excuse me, mr Gandalf,"A dwarf interrupted, "May I tempt you with a cup of camomile?," "No, thank you. I'll take red wine for me, I think,"The Wizard replied.

And Gandalf started to count every dwarf.
"Seems like we're one dwarf short,"He stated. "He's late as always. He traveled north to a meeting with our kin. He will come," A dwarf explained.

The dwarves feasted and feasted. And Mal felt her anger grow. And she suddenly, noticed a dwarf approaching the story book.
And she went over to him, "Excuse me! That is private!," "You're fun," The dwarf commented. "You'll get used to them,"Bilbo whispered to her.

"Oh, I'm going mad at these dwarves!,"Mal muttered angrily. "My dear Mal, what on earth is the matter?,"Gandalf interrupted. And Mal looked up at the wizard angrily, "What's the matter!? I'm surrounded by dwarves! What are they doing here!?," And Gandalf clapped her shoulder, "You're soon to know," And suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Gandalf opened the door and a dwarf with dark beard looked up at him, "Gandalf," And he entered, "You said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way. Hadn't it been for that mark on the gate, I wouldn't have gotten here," "Mark?,"Mal asked confused, "There's no mark on that gate. It was painted a week ago!,"
"There is a mark. I put it there myself,"Gandalf explained to Mal, "Haylee Bertha Hades, may I introduce you to the leader of our company. Thorin Oakenshield," And Thorin turned to Mal, "So, this is the goddess," And he went passed her, "Tell me, Your Majesty. Have you done much fighting?," And Mal smiled confused, "Yeah, I grew up with the most villain. Of course, I can fight. But I don't know why is it relevant," And Thorin nodded, "I understand. Gandalf,"

And they sat down at the long table.
"Well, my dear Mal. We need your help. To reclaim Erabor. The dwarves Kingdom. We need someone with great powers. Someone even the elves will fear,"
And Mal looked at the confused, "Wait? What do you want me to do?," And Thorin smiled, "It will be good with a dragon on our side. Smaug isn't someone you want to face alone," And Mal swallowed, "You can't seriously mean...," And Gandalf gave Thorin the key to the mountain.

And another dwarf gave Mal a contract, "Just sign here and we welcome you to our company,"  And Mal read the contract. "No! I'm not doing this!," "Mom! You're hero. You have to help them,"Rocket insisted. And Mal put down the contract, "I'm not a hero! I'm some of the worsts villains that's ever existed," "That's why you will be needed,"Gandalf explained. And Mal glanced at Ben who nodded at her.

Mal sighed, "Alright then," And she signed the contract," "Seems like we have our goddess,"Balin said.