The crash

SAM'S POV~
-Flashback-
"I can't believe you convinced me to go to that party"
"I thought I would be a good friend and get you out of your house,that you've been locked up in ever since your parents di-"
I cut off Camilla "don't you say it Cam" I threatened my best friend.
"Whatever" Camilla mumbles.
"I heard that,and it's not my fault that the people who taught me to tie my shoes,taught me to talk and walk have died and now i have no family"

"Sammy you have me", "Camillia you know what I mean, I mean actual blood related family you smart ass" I yelled getting angry 

"who cares about family,your all I have my family hates me"

"it may seem like that but they love you,your family" Isaid gritting my teeth at my stupid bestfriend

"I guess so do you want me to take over so you can calm down"

"I am Calm"I yelled

speeding up to show Camilla I was calm"

"SAM WATCH OUT!!!"

I quickly swerve the car but am too late and we go crashing into the car ahead of us, and then my memory goes black.

Beep beep beep beep
All I know is that I'm in a hospital and all I see is black I keep re seeing the crash and how I could have prevented it,I wonder if Camilla is okay,I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to her.It feels like I've been here for a few days,Camilla still hasn't visited me,I'm a little worried,I'm sure if she was fine she would have visited me.

I hear someone walk into the room maybe a nurse "she's been here for 6 months and no family or friends or anyone has come to visit her" I hear her say."What about that other girl that was also in the crash?" I hear someone else say.""she claims she doesn't remember who she is and that she can't remember anything from the 2 years of her life before the crash ,but I have a feeling that girl was lying"the first woman says back.
"Why do you think she would lie"? The second woman asks back
"No idea maybe it was her fault and she feels guilty,or maybe they weren't friends"the first woman says back.

Weren't friends??!!! We were best friends the woman's words bothered me for some reason maybe it's because The woman's words made me relies maybe Camilla hated me for almost killing her?

Authors note important- thanks for reading and the girl above is Sam the girl in the coma and the girl that was driving the car.Why do you think Camilla haven't visited Sam yet?Guess in the comments!!