𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

It was a typical Thursday evening.

Kageyama was sitting at his desk, studying for his high school's midterms.

Fuck, this shit is hard. Why do I even need to learn English anyways?

It's not like I plan on traveling to America anytime soon.

He sighed as he flipped the page in his textbook and continued practicing the practice questions.

Soon his phone began to vibrate on the desk next to him.

HINATA.

He groaned as he silently facepalmed himself.

I told that idiot that I would be busy studying and not to call me!

Kageyama answered the call, ready to curse the orange haired male out, but what he heard on the other end made his breath hitch.

It was a breathy moan.

And not just any breathy moan. It was a moan filled with extreme desperation and need.

"Ungh, you finally answered.. I was- ah-worried I'd have to finish by myself.." Hinata moaned out.

Kageyama wanted to do a double take.

What was he hearing?

So many things were going through his mind at that exact moment.

Do I hang up?

It's obvious he has the wrong person.

Fuck, but I'm getting turned on.

This is wrong Tobio, he has a boyfriend.

Kageyama was starting to get sexually frustrated with each moan Hinata let out against the receiver.

"I know you're working late at the mart today, but I couldn't stop thinking about you touching me." Hinata stated.

"So you can just mute and enjoy the show."

And with that, Kageyama quickly and silently muted.

Why is this working out in my favor?

Okay, I'll just let him get off and then quickly end the call, before he realizes he called the wrong person.

Kageyama nodded as he finally decided what to do.

He continued to listen to Hinata's whines, his hand slowly making it's way towards his sweatpants.

He palmed himself through the material, squeezing his bulge roughly.

He let out a gasp at how good the gesture felt, instantly wanting more.

"Shit, can the idiot accidentally send me nudes too?" He mumbled, with a small chuckle to himself.

Kageyama quickly pushed himself away from his desk and began to strip.

Once every article of clothing was removed, he laid on his bed, and began to get to work.

He honestly didn't need lube due to the fact he was already leaking.

And with that thought, his mind quickly began to drift off to whether Hinata would be willing to lick the liquid off his tip or not.

He moaned at the thought, and felt himself get even more turned on if possible.

"M-Master, I'm going to sit on your dick now." Hinata moaned out, which made Kageyama choke.

He has a master kink? Is that why he insisted on calling me king during Volleyball?

There's no way, Hinata doesn't think of me in that way.

Even so, I don't think I'll be able to think the same way when he calls me that now.

Kageyama began to rub his thumb against the tip of his dick, his body immediately jerking up from the sensitivity and pleasure the action caused.

He let out a loud groan in response.

He began to imagine Hinata on the bed underneath him, begging to be touched.

Of course he'd deny the bright haired boy's request, but it was the look on Hinata's face that sent him close to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm close already." He cursed, disappointed that the waves of pleasure would be ending soon.

Hinata also seemed to be close as well, his moans becoming more dragged out and louder.

"I-I'm going to cum!" Hinata moaned out.

And with that sentence, Kageyama exploded all over his thigh and stomach.

Rope after rope of cum shooting out of him, followed by a loud series of grunts.

The two laid in silence for a moment, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of their pants.

But Kageyama quickly remembered the situation and ended the call.

He soon sat up and began to clean himself up with some nearby wipes.

It was then that the weight of his actions began to sink in and he held his face into his hands.

How the hell am I going to be able to face him tomorrow?