✧𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ✧

Jungkook, who was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him and his boyfriend, is now seated at the dining table, whereas Taehyung, who just walked downstairs after getting dressed for work and taking a shower, is struggling with his tie given that he is unable to tie it. "Aish this thing is so frustrating can never get it ugh!" he exclaims.

  Jungkook who is waiting downstairs at the dinner table  confused as to why his boyfriend is taking so long " ah what is taking this man so long to come downstairs the food is getting co-" jungkook didn't get to finish the rest of his sentence when he heard his boyfriend yelling by the staircase  he  wasn't even the slightest bit suprised as he understood the reason for  it.

" ughhhhhh " screamed taehyung

" babe ? " he heard he looked up to find jungkook looking at him with the  I'm so done with you face

" yes... ,hehe so  you see I wouldn't be taking so long if it wasn't for this stupid thing , you know  baby this thing don't like I can feel it , I know this because it never corporate with me "whined taehyung as he looked up at his boyfriend with  a pout .

" what am I going to do with you " said jungkook with a sigh and shoke his head as he walked towards his pouting baby.

  15 minutes later every one finished eating their breakfast " okie baby I'll see you later u-uh I may be coming I-uh late today Cause  of work we have a  project that is due so you don't have to wait up on me as usual ok " said Taehyung with a nervous look while looking everywhere but his boyfriend who is also standing near the doorway holding the door for him .

" it's ok baby you don't have to worry about it , don't tress out to much ok I know how sometimes your job as a ceo can be very hard so you don't have worry " jungkook said while caressing his cheeks with a smile
" thank you love  your so understanding that's what I love about you" said Taehyung as he kissed jungkook on the lips with a lot love.

" ok babe I'll see you later have a good day at work don't skip your meals or tress yourself out to much because everyone make mistakes and is not perfect, also I'm going out with my friends so I won't be home the whole day ether so you may come before me " said jungkook as he looked at his boyfriend with a smile .

"Wait REALLY ! I mean don't worry babe I'll take good care of myself, just be careful Ok " tae said with a nervous chuckle.

" I will babe I'll see you later and when I come home maybe just maybe I'll give you a little something hmm......wouldn't you like that tiger " said jungkook with a cheeky smile and a slight smirk sliding his hands up and down his boyfriends chest  just to stop near his belt line .

" I'll be looking forward to what you have too offer tonight babe but you have to keep your promise , you know I won't sleep or let you sleep till that promise is fulfilled right " tae said holding his waist with a smirking also .

Only  if they knew what today had in for them and how today would change their whole life maybe even their future. their is a much bigger surprise that awaits both of them .
________________________________
𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕛𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒 😅.