JUJUTSU KAISEN SHOP

"Welcome to the fucking Jujutsu Kaisen Shop! We sell weird foods! Come and buy! We have discounts!"

"That's not how you attract customers, fucking peepee brain!"

Nobara smacked the shit out of Panda. The both of them are trying to attract customers since their shop is newly opened.

"Then how'd you do it, bitch?" Panda- a guy that has a big built, slicked black hair, but he's not chubby though he's nicknamed as Panda because he's kinda big- well, glad that he ain't called pig right? Like colossal pig or something.

Nobara is a small woman with a short temper. She's more aggressive than a Pomeranian and that's a fact.

"Fucking hell! I am quitting!"

"But the shop just opened today!"

Panda only clicked his tongue and continued asking the people to visit their shop. Some people got scared, well because Panda's eye bags made him look like a murderer or something and he's quite confused why they suddenly avoided him. Panda should sleep early now.

"How's work doing there~?"

"Don't ask me something that is so obvious, retard Gojo."

"Did you just call me a retard?" A tall fine man approached Panda, smacking the shit out of him as Panda almost tripped from the impact. He swear to his family, once he quits this job he'll murder them.

"Oh~ Oh~ a customer is approaching!" Gojo excitedly said, pointing at a guy wearing a university jacket.

"What do you need boy?" Gojo towered the boy giving him a big but creepy smile.

"Do you sell chocolates here?" the boy with a pinkish hair asked. He peeked inside the window and saw the workers in there throwing the chairs at each other, he also heard a screaming of a woman. And that woman is obviously Nobara.

"Yes! We sell any kind of food here. Why not come in?" Gojo lead the way and Panda trailed behind.

The three entered the shop as the pinkish hair guy is their only customer who entered their shop (because other people were scared because of Panda and Nobara when the two were bickering outside almost throwing stones at each other).

"Wow~!" the pinkish hair guy wowed seeing how beautiful and unique the shop is. "Did you guys just open today?"

"Yep." Panda answered leading their customer to have a seat.

"So, what do you want to order?" Panda gave him their menu. "Just don't order the foods with < weird > added next to them or you'll die from food poisoning."

Nobara heard Panda. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING HIM THAT MEGUMI'S COOKING IS BAD TO THE POINT THAT YOU WILL DIE FROM EATING IT?! I AM SERIOUSLY QUITTING! THAT SHOULD ONLY BE A SECRET!"

Megumi heard Nobara. "OH SO YOU FUCKING ADMITTED THAT MY COOKING IS BAD? THEN HOW ABOUT YOURS? MAKING A SALAD WITH DIFFERENT SAUCES LIKE HOT SAUCE? YOU WANT OUR CUSTOMERS TO HAVE DIARRHEA?!"

Nobara's ear twitched at what she heard from Megumi. She grabbed the plate on the counter and didn't hesitate to actually throw it to Megumi. Gladly, Megumi saw it and dodged then he grabbed the forks and spoons he could find, sprinting closer to Nobara screaming that he'll kill her.

"Babe, calm your tits down."

Megumi immediately stopped, dropping the forks as his mood immediately changed, suddenly pouting.