save me

Kenny/Mysterions POV

At school we didn't even speak I just stayed far from him... Avoiding eye contact.

He glanced at me a couple of times but I just kept my eyes on my work.

I didn't want anyone to know about my little secrets... I was relived that he at least knew that I can't die... He knows my pain..

I covered my face with my parka.

I felt like everyone knew.... About every little thing about me.

But only he knew.. He knows..

Cartman/coons POV

I remembered that I was supposed to meet Mysterion at the mall, but I didn't.

I just didn't.

My heart is thumping and I hoped he would come to my house to see what was up.

"What the hell" he said and jumped in through my window.

"I'm sorry... I didn't I just... I fell sick.."

He snatched my shirt in his hands and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"A inicent man might die tonight... I need you"

The words melted in my brain.
He needs me...

I pushed him away and ran up stairs pulling my coon costume over my head.

"OK let's go!" I screamed and we headed out.

We ran to the mall and as soon as we got there, it was to late. The lifeless man lay on the ground with blood all around him.

"What? Who is this?" I asked Mysterion.

"M-my brother..." He choked out. He began getting angry.

"This is all your fault! If you would of been here..." He breathed in. "If you would of..."

Then he lost it. He fell to the ground with tears streaming down his face.

I walked to him.

"I-im sorry... We need to call the police... This is serious..." I didn't know what else to say. His crying made my heart hurt.

Mysterion stood up and pushed me down.

I hit my head on the hard parking lot, but I didn't care. I deserve it. I'm a horrible person. All I ever do is hurt people mabie that's why no one will love me in cludeing my mom. I just wanted to apologize for everything iv ever done...

Mysterion ran to his dead brother and held him in his arms. He lay his head on his chest and sobbed.

I couldn't help but cry a little for his loss..

Its all my fault..

The police pulled up and I stood up rubing my head which was bleeding.

Mysterion also stood, he held his brother in his arms crying.

The police pointed guns and warned us to back away. I listened. But Mysterion didn't. He continued crying and it started to rain.

"Drop the body now!" The police screamed.

He didn't budge.

I held my hands up as the rain fell.

"Just shoot me you pussy!" Mysterion yelled and the police did just that. He fell to the ground along with his brother and I ran off. They shot at me but I got away just in time.

(:000000 lol I hope you all like it :)