Chapter 4 - Family Drama

Dracula wakes up to a huge commotion. He opens his eyes to see his daughter and Johnathan arguing. He jumps up, forgetting that he's naked.

Everyone stops talking for a moment, and Dracula covers himself with blankets.

"So THAT is what you guys were up to." Mavis yells. "So you have been fucking my father?!" She turns to Dracula before Johnathan can answer. She has tears rolling down her red face. "And how could you do this to your own daughter?" She begins to sob.

"I'm sorry, Mavis." Johnathan mutters, putting his hand and Mavis's shoulder. She pushes it away.

"Johnathan, we zinged! Why would you do this?"

"Mavis, maybe a 'zing' shouldn't determine someone's relationship for the rest of their life." Mavis gasps and slaps him.

"I will never forgive either of you for this." She storms off.

Dracula and Johnathan look at each other.

"This is why we couldn't happen, Johnathan." Dracula says solemnly.

"But we are meant to be, Drac." Johnathan rushes over to him and cradles his face in his palm. "I love you."

Dracula cries and Johnathan wipes his tears. "But she is my daughter. And I've broken her heart."

"Only time can heal." Johnathan puts his forehead against Dracula's, and they both cry.