Chapter 1

I AM SO EXCITED today is my first Hydra mission and I can not afford to mess this up honestly I'm kinda nervous..what happens if I fail..meh shouldn't over think it to much.

"Hello agent Y/n this your first mission ever, let's hope you don't mess this up. We are trying to build a robotic army and need your help soooooo what we need you to do is sneak into the avengers tower and gets us a Stark industries blueprint has to be something with iron man, and snoop around for any further plans and please do not get caught."

Woah that seems like a lot to handle for a first mission I guess I have to work with it

"Here is the file that has all your mission information in it this isn't such a big mission but to make sure you get out safely guards will be hiding about 5 minutes away from the area once your in the green zone tell the team through this com, alright"

I nodded my head very fast so he knows that I am ready

"OK PEOPLE AGENT Y/N MISSION IS GOING INTO ACTION EVERYONE IN THE CAR!"

A car? I thought it would be a fancy shaped helicopter anyway should probably start heading to the car

In the car

Ok do I have everything stun pads ✅
Silent pistol ✅
Electro shooters ✅
And ammo ✅
Alright all ready to roll

In the green zone

"Alright agent Y/n this is where we drop you off the avengers tower is straight ahead good luck"

I give one of my coworkers a nod and walked up to the avengers tower without being suspicious it seems there's a meeting going on looks like all avengers are outside perfect shot for my way in it's just how to get in the building.

Hmm there has to be a back door let me travel to the back tip toe tip toe tip toe tip toe oooo there is a back entrance

I try to open the door but it's locked welp let me just grab my handy dandy bobby-pin and we are in the building

"Agent Y/n what's your status"

"I'm in the back of the building seems they are all having a discussion outside now all I have to do is try to find a blueprint which should be in his office or his work space."

"Great, check the work space first then let us know if you find anything we sent a drone to the front of the building to secure you"

"Aight"

Ok, where would I put a work space ah yes a basement totally not obvious

And there's a lock code to get in god damn you Stark

"There's a lock code to get in Stark work space I can't get in without it"

"Ok were searching for lock codes you could use"

"Please hurry up"

"Ok, use Tony Stark code which is 562039"

"Okey dokey"

Ok '562049' YES IM IN

"Welcome back from your outside meeting Mr. Stark"

Y/n: "Yeah yeah thanks what's your name again my mind is going wack"

"My name is J.A.R.V.I.S sir is your voice ok you seem very high pitched"

"Yeah I'm good just a little wired throat bug um do we have any blueprints on iron man Jarvis?"

"Yes we do sir would you like me to print them all out"

"Yes please, make it quick"

"Ok sir please insert a drive in the computer"

"Ok lemme just find one"

"There's one right there"

"Oh thank you" ok and done

"How long will this take Jarvis"

"Already done sir"

"Thank you have a nice day tell nobody I was here bye Jarvis" taking my drive with iron man blue prints and adios.

Back outside in the green zone

"Alright mission cleared"

"Great job Y/n get to the car"

I speed run to the car and get in

"Where's the blueprint?!?"

"Chill relax it's in this hard drive"

"Jeez Y/n you had me worried for a second"