Welley Christ and the Godly Xo pack!

Welley Christ have been called out for being called the worlds perfect man! how did Welley Christ turn out to be the first man with 53 talents in the industry! Welley Christ is going viral for having 53 talents plus being the first left handed man with that type of amount of talents following Chris Brown with at the number of 10 talents puts Welley Christ at first in the listed of talents!

Welley Christ handsome charming face is taking over Hollywood this year! what makes Welley Christ the worlds perfect man we have been asking? for Welley Christ trending for his talents of 53 and being left handed made Welley Christ known all aroun...

Welley Christ handsome charming face is taking over Hollywood this year! what makes Welley Christ the worlds perfect man we have been asking? for Welley Christ trending for his talents of 53 and being left handed made Welley Christ known all around the world this year in the industry! your telling me Welley Christ is better then Chris Brown? from what we know Welley Christ and Chris Brown are both the only men in the world with the most talents in the world! but Welley Christ is trending for having the most talents plus for him being left handed and having a charming handsome look on his face!