Part 1

Fingering is such an underrated thing. But also, it needs to be done right for the girl to feel it. Guys need to relax and not hurry to fuck the girl. Infact, they should devote majority of time in fingering the girl. I like it best when i am kissing the girl and we both are in each other's arms lying on bed. Sliding hands gently and raising her skirt, caressing her thighs gives her an instant trigger. Just widen her legs and she will get to know what's next. Don't rush in removing the panty. Cup her pussy with your hand over her panty and try to feel her wetness. Start caressing her panty by swirling your fingers round and round about her clit and pussy lips. Keep smooching her and listen to her moans. Tap over her clit multiple times and again caress her until her panty starts dripping with the juice. She will try to collapse her legs. Just don't let her do that. Slap her pussy if she tries to do so. Once she starts dripping from her panty, slide your hand inside. Don't remove the panty but. Feel her wetness on your fingers and rub your hands over her pussy all over. Then insert middle finger slowly. Smooch her wildly and listen her moans getting louder while you insert. Insert index finger also in some time and start fucking her gently. She herself will remove her panty and will pull your hair if you are doing it good. Start getting wild now. Fuck with your fingers by using all your energy. Blow her so much until all her juice is out and keep blowing her still. Hear the wet sound when your palm hits her clit while fucking her wildly. Then finger her even more until she start loving that sound. Don't stop it there even if she asks you to. Just get up and sit. Let her lie on bed. Keep one hand on her belly and then finger her. Slowly move your hand from belly towards the pussy. Place your hand firmly over her bladder and then finger her intensely. Don't let her get up. Just keep fingering her until she cries out being uncontrollable.