Chapter 16

Skye
"What?" What did she say? What did she want me to do for her?

"Masturb-"

"Can't I do something else other than that?" I hoped I could change her mind even though I knew she wouldn't.

"Don't you masturbate?" Reyna asked.

"I do but-"

"But you can't do it for me? You promised. Plus you're already hard." Reyna pointed at my covered dick. Can she see through or something? X-ray eyes?

She sighed when I didn't reply her. "Go do what you need to do, I'm gonna sleep first." She laid down, facing away from me. She was upset at me and I felt sorry for not keeping my promise. I stood to off the lights and adjusted myself, then crawled into bed beside her. Lifting the covers to cover the both of us, I laid beside her.

As soon as I was there, Reyna hugged me as usual and mumbled into me, "Are you sure you don't need to get rid of it? Isn't it painful?"

"It is. But if I do it without showing you I feel bad." It was like agreeing to go shopping with my friends but then I cancelled and go shopping on my own instead. That just wasn't me.

"But I don't want you to be in pain," Reyna moved and placed a bunch of tissues on my chest. "Do you want me to help or do you want to do it yourself?"

I didn't need her help, in about ten strokes I'd end it easily but the selfish part of me wanted to feel her touch. My dick throbbed at the thought of Reyna's hand on me. "You do it." I said softly and she slid her hand downwards without hesitation.

It didn't take long for her to reach my dick that was twitching with anticipation because I placed it pointing upwards before crawling up her bed. Reyna gasped when she came in contact with it and I did too. I bit my bottom lip when she wrapped her cold hand around my dick softly to stop myself from groaning out loud.

She slid her hand into my boxers and grabbed my balls, making me hiss in pleasure. "I knew you were hairless but touching it in real life feels so... fascinating." Reyna roamed around the base of it for quite some time before gripping me again and stroking slowly at the lower region.

"H-higher." I grinded my teeth as I tried to keep my hips still to give Reyna the control. She slided upwards and stroked me painfully slow. I felt her chuckled beside me and I realised she was teasing me this whole time instead of not knowing what she was doing. "Reyna." I warned her to stop her teasings.

"Promise me to let me continue after the first time." Reyna loosened her grip on me.

"Suree." What she wanted didn't matter, all I needed at that moment was a release. Reyna slided her thumb over the head, smearing the liquid across. Wow this girl had skills manz, I made a mental note to ask her how she knew all this after it.

It took only four of her strokes for my balls to tighten, meaning that there was no going back. "Stop." I groaned and covered my dick with the bunch of tissues as fast as I could, before my stuff spurt out from my thingy within the hand of Reyna's.

Reyna didn't listen to my word, she held tighter and stroked faster as my sperm shot into the tissues. I groaned to the new sensation that I had never experienced before but Reyna covered my mouth with her spare hand, shutting me up. "Are you trying to let my whole family know what's going on here?" She whispered loudly, not stopping her movements on my dick.

The overwhelming sensation of Reyna rubbing me made my whole body twitch after my orgasm ended. "St-stop, it's sensitive." I pushed her hand away but she held tight.

"You promised. Keep your promise this time, you won't regret it." Reyna teased my dickhead slowly, making my whole body tremble vulnerably.

"Give me a break." I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"It will be better this way." She pulled my hands away and stroked me faster, making me groan and moan loudly as I twitched around on her bed. "You really need to learn to keep quiet. I'll give you one minute." I sighed in relief when she released me but her hand was still on my body.

My dick throbbed as it calmed down from the torturous yet pleasurable stroking. She drew numbers on my belly with her pointer finger, indicating the seconds left for my break. Little did she know, it was lulling me to sleep more than anticipation for what was coming up.

Just as I closed my eyes, Reyna stopped her drawing and pushed down my boxers, stretching the waistband and pushing my balls up. She twirled her hand around the top of my dick and slid down my length, waking me and my dick up. "Try your best to keep your mouth shut, I don't have free hand to cover your mouth." Reyna sat up and grabbed me with both hands, one near the base and the other on top. The hand at the bottom twisted around my dick while the top one was stroking me, occasionally brushing past my frenulum.

A moan escaped my mouth when she scratched her nails lightly down my shaft, over my balls and stopped before reaching my asshole. I shivered from the tickling feeling and bit on my own hand to refrain myself from groaning. The tingling feeling approached as she increased her speed and I patted her lap urgently as a warning with words that couldn't be heard from my mouth. She seemed to understand what I meant and covered my dick with one hand.

I thrusted into her hand wildly, totally gave up on staying still and groaned into my covered mouth. Squirts and squirts gushed onto her hand as she held my dick still to prevent disaster from happening to her bed. My liquid flowed down her hand during my endless orgasm, dripping on my belly.

Reyna stroked me slowly until I came down from my climax. "I've only seen it once and now I felt it, what do you think the next one will be?" The next thing she did was unexpected, she smeared my liquid down my shaft instead of cleaning her hand. "This isn't the 'next one' in case you are wondering, this is just me and my attempt to make you go one more time."

"I don't think that's possible..." I muttered as my dick softened slowly while she touch me.

:')

And I realised nothing was impossible to Reyna. She made me go for two more times before I was on the verge of passing out. After my last orgasm, she cleaned me with a wet cloth and giggled at my flaccid dick. "Happy birthday Skye." She gave me a peck on my lips and added, "You are just seventeen, why are you so drained at your forth orgasm. Rest well and recover for me." Reyna cuddled beside me.

My last thoughts were: I need to increase my stamina. With that, I fell asleep half naked for the first time with her.