New Sparks: Crossing the Line

Heyy I'm new here and I love HoO, if you do too follow meee

This is just a weird fanfic on percabeth and jasper's kids :p

if anybody even reads this, hope you like it

I am NOT professional and I make mistakes don't expect perfection

Jasper's POV

Hi. I'm Jasper Grace. I'm a legacy, my parents are demigods. Well, to be specific, my dad is Jason Grace and my mom's Piper Mclean. Being a legacy was not usually even half as tough as being a demigod, unless you were me. Apparently my friends and I were blessed by the gods with cool powers so that we could do their godly chores. Chores, in the sense, embarking on deadly missions to defeat supernatural beings.

My friends, if you're wondering, were other legacies I grew up around. We all were like one big family, my parents and their friends from the Giant War, and their kids, us.

Right now, though, I was with my best friend, Zoe. Zoe Jackson. We strolled along the sandy beach of Camp Half-Blood and talked.

'Jasper, what are you even thinking about? You're completely distracted, like you're in a whole new world or something.' She commented, her playful, sea-green eyes sparkling, the way they got when she was near the beach. They looked just like her dad, Percy's. We were both sixteen, and yeah, that meant we had school to worry about. Well, honestly, it wasn't too hard for either of us, so it cut a bit of slack in balancing our crazy lives. Just a bit.

'No, nothing.' I brushed it off. I watched Zoe's wavy, golden-blonde hair blow in the wind. She'd inherited that from her mom, Annabeth. It looked the same as before, when we were younger, loose and slightly messy, but not messy enough for it to look unkept. That reminded me of the old times before we got to know we had a quest on our heads. For some reason, as we got older, the both of us had strengthened bonds, yes... but there was a thin layer of uneasiness between us. I wasn't sure what it was, but I wanted it to go away. We were still best friends, and, I'll admit, sometimes, that layer felt like a good thing.

Zoe would've looked kind of like a stereotypical princess, the curled, long hair and sharp features, except she wore denim shorts, a loose, white tank top, and black sneakers. She wasn't really a big fan of gowns.

I thought about various things as I walked. I was sort of a day-dreamer in that way. I got distracted easily with all my thoughts. I shuffled along, still engulfed in whatever my mind was saying, and was pulled back into reality when Zoe ruffled my messy, feathered mahogany hair, to get my attention. Her tan skin seemed to be getting deeper by the minute in the blazing sun, almost becoming the colour of my own skin. I liked it. Before she could say anything, I raised my arms in surrender, saying,

'Okay, okay,' I fake-huffed. 'Sorry for getting you jealous of how much more attention I give to my thoughts than you.' I teased. She glared at me, a blush creeping over the bridge of her nose, spreading across her cheeks. That was odd, she never usually blushed. I shrugged it off.

'It isn't that, Jazzy.' She growled. She wasn't angry, or trying to be offensive. It had a playful undertone to it. 'I'm bored.' We sat down on the soft sand, letting the cool water caress our toes.

'Well, what do you want to do?' I asked. She looked deep into my electric blue eyes with her glittering green ones, as if she was searching for something, which gave me an adrenaline rush. I was sure I was blushing shamelessly now. Why, I did not really know.

'Truth or Dare.' She decided finally.

'Oh, no, not that game. I always get a really stupid dare or an epically embarrassing truth.' I countered, glaring slightly.