Two humans in a Demon school

Author: well this is gonna be fun!
Just for you to know you have class very night at in Nightmare Realm school (except in the weekends)
If you want to see more of my drawings please follow me in my Instagram account

~history~Y/n Prov"No!" "You don't have a choice" Aizawa said "I have school dipshit, I can't take care of them while you and the rest of the class fuck off to a theme park!" "Hey you better watch your language young lady! Take them with you I don'...

~history~
Y/n Prov
"No!" "You don't have a choice" Aizawa said "I have school dipshit, I can't take care of them while you and the rest of the class fuck off to a theme park!" "Hey you better watch your language young lady! Take them with you I don't care!" "Fine! You owe me one!" I said walking away.
You are probably wondering what happened well like you know I have class in my school in the Nightmare Realm every night. Today is Friday and my classmates thought that could be cool to go to a theme park so Aizawa have to go with them to make sure they don't die or something, BUT Midoriya and Bakugou can't go because they got into a fight with each other and now they are grounded. So my job is to make sure they don't kill each other. The problem is that I have class today so I think it's time to tell this two dipshits my secret. Well this is gonna be fun. (#Y/nbreakingthefourwall)

~time skip~
Our classmates existed the front door we Aizawa.
I walked to towards the living room we Midoriya and Bakugou, when... "What (and I can not stress this enough) the fuck." I said while thought to myself. "What that ... who are they?" Midoriya whispered. I looked at my anti-hero squad that were chilling in the sofa eating snacks and I said "Hello people who not live here" and they just said "Hello" "I got to morons a key for emergencies... not this." I said putting my arms like this 💁🏽‍♀️ " We were out of snacks." Harley said eating another chip "Run... you have 5 seconds will turn around and when I turn back I want you gone." I turn around " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" I turn back they were no were seen "Works every time" I said with a smirk as I tap the two boys shoulders. I turn back to the boys and said "Well I have something very important to tell you two so please sit."

~time skip after I explain everything~
It took me TWO FUCKING HOURS TO MAKE THIS TWO MORTAL BELIEVE ME!!! AHHHHH!! But I after that we were finally ready to goooooo!
"Ok now you need a demon disguise and I'm gonna put you a spell so you can be fluent in English" I used my magic to make Bakugou a werewolf and Deku a bunny. "WTF WHY I'M A WEREWOLF!! - looks at Midoriya- HAHAHHA YOUR A FUCKING BUNNY SO FUCKING WEAK HAHAHAH!! YOU MEASURE LIKE 1 METER HAHAHA!" "H-hey!" Midoriya said I grab Midoriya "Hey! He is the cutest bunny I ever see. Don't be so mean." "I-I" but a cut him "Lest go!" I made a portal and we went through
"Welcome to my home Nightmare Realm!" I said opening my arms and give them a bright smile. They look amazed by the view it was a large valley, you could see a castle (the school) further ahead, a large river that sea and river monsters use to get to the school, in that we could also see water dragons and some other water monsters. We all looked at the sky when we heard whale sound they were shocked when that saw a giant whale flying above us. I giggle and we looked again to the view and saw some dragons and some students fly, some walking, some in their coaches. I snapped my fingers and my coach appeared, it had two skeletons pegasus on fire and my coachman was a fire skeleton demon so he was also like the horses a skeleton on fire. He took off his hat and bow with it. "Princess" I nodded "This gentlemen are going to accompany me today. If that's ok." "No, it will be an honor to drive your majesty and gentlemen to your destination."  I turn to them and said "Lest go." We entered the coach and the coachman made the Pegasus fly and started to drive us to the school.