next morning

( can I have comments that's all..)

The next morning the two of you were outside and hecsaba was with you and two Knights were there " where is the king (y/n) its rude to be late " you chuckled " oh like the to e you were late when-" hecsaba interrupted " don't even go their that day.. Ugh I learned my lesson about being n time" you laughed the two knights were observing you listening and they chuckled "oh so the knights do have a since of humor" hecsaba teased then the king arrived , the two knights bowed and stand how they were before then sonic turned to the two of you " what ? His Majesty is there a problem " you said the Knight Gawain walked up to her growling " you are to bow to the king " you looked at him like he was a kid not intimidated " he is not my king sir knight and you are most disrespectful and your temper is childish you are sorry excuse of a knight " you said and spit on his masked armor that covered his face ( yes you were trouble) he growled angrily " duel me to the death wech " you smiled " oh so the immature knight wants to fight ... I will beat you down to a bloody pulp" then sonic split the two apart " enough! We don't need this now you and (y/n) better chill out " you walk near hecsaba and pouted " ( y/n)I thought I was suppose to be the bad one... But all jokes aside behave so we can get out of here" you didn't respond but you listened " hecsaba step up ..Percival you too " they both obeyed " now the two of you will fight but not to the death I want to see what your made of " " I'm made of bones.. Meat .. Fur ... Skin ... " sonic chuckled at hecsaba's comment " no skills" " you are not right in the head hecsaba I doubt you can take me "Percival said hecsaba laughed " you underestimate me knight well have a taste of what i m made of" after that they started their duel you were thinking how you treated knuckles " did I go to far .. Sometimes I don't know what comes out of my mouth..." You thought then you looked up back at the duel you saw Percival's sword flame and your eyes widened wondering how she did that and saw hecsaba smiling loving the challenge that was coming to her and the both of their sword collided " I will melt your sword " she said hecsaba smirked and jumped back and out of nowhere she pulled out a pouch and sqeed it and water sprayed all over Percival and her flames were gone being so surprised she got distracted by her being wet and hecsaba sword came on her like a ton of bricks making percival fall hecsaba smirked and put the sword right at Percival's neck " so um what was that about me can't take you ? Oh yeah guess what I just did honey you got taken down by a rouge " Percival grunted saying " your insane" then hecsaba responded " I know you but what am I ? I'll answer that a one of a kind" hecsaba helped her up they walk their own way you chuckled at her " you never dissapoint do you" you said " Neva " then sonic spoke " Gawain walked up to him " yes I'm ready to" the king cut him off " no your going with Lancelot" Gawain was surprised " fine! Your majesty" he stormed off " so who am I fighting ?" You asked sonic smiled " me.." Hecsaba eyes widened and you were in shock " me ? And you?" He smirked " yeah you , common ( y/n) fight me " you turn to hecsaba she felt awkward as you " uhh um... Kick his butt?..."