Chapter 3 - The Purple Curtian

Authors note: I hope you are liking this story. Im going to keep this note short.

Arriving at the pizzeria, you feel a new wave of nostalgia upon seeing the light up sign above the door. You remember looking at the sign and wishing you could have your picture on the sign. You wanted to be there forever; then you grew up and became a "cool kid", much to old to go to Freddy Fazbear's, that was a baby place. You wish that when you were younger, you had gone to Freddy's as often as you could. You missed the pizzeria. The animatronics had the ability to remember the kids' names. Do they recognize, or even remember you? It's been far too long.

You walk through the double doors and sigh a happy sigh. It hadn't changed at all. It had the same bright colors, and the layout was the same as you remembered. The purple curtain was still there, closed. You curiously walk over to the curtain and as you reached out to open it, a hand grabbed your wrist. You gasp in surprise and look to see a boy with longish purple hair tied back into a red bow. He had on a purple hoodie, black jeans, and purple converse.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said

You were annoyed that he stopped your discovery and snapped back sarcastically, "Is it too dangerous? Oh my I'm so frightened!"

"It's against the rules and you'd be escorted from the premises." He was infuriatingly calm

"I'm sure if I just peek I won't hurt anything." You reached towards the curtain again

Just as your fingers grazed the fabric, the boy picked you up bridal style. You struggled hopelessly against his strong arms. Once he had walked you well enough away from the curtains, he dropped you onto the floor with a thud. You stood up angrily and dusted yourself off. Without looking back at that obnoxious boy, you strode to the front counter.

A lady wearing a Waitress uniform smiled kindly from behind the counter, "Howdy darlin', can I get ya somethin'?"

You replied with your rehearsed line, "Hi, my name is Y/n and I wanted to apply to be the night guard; may I speak to the manager?"

"Sho' thing darlin'," she smiled and disappeared behind a door labeled employees only.

A short, smiling, middle aged man quickly replaced the waitress in front of you, "My name's Scott, and I heard that you wanted to apply for the night shift."

"Yes," you grinned eagerly at him, hoping he'd notice your enthusiasm.

"Ok," he said, "Can you start tonight?"

You agreed, excited to have a new job so quickly, and at the place where your animatronic friends performed too, but you were confused. Shouldn't you have been interviewed? Or at least have to fill out a resume? He did have you sign a contract saying you'd work at least 5 days though, but that wasn't much of an application. You were still curious about the purple curtain. Why did the boy stop you from finding out, and who was he? Gosh, he was annoying!

(I wonder... I guess you guys will just have to wait for the next chapter to find out what's going on. It's not predictable at all)