Part-1

Snow is pouring outside, munching on your snacks while watching the movie in your lovely husband's arms. You think you are so lucky to have him as your husband in your life.Life is going on so smoothly with lovely in-laws and a caring and gentle husband. Suddenly his phone rang and you get aside but he hold
your wrist and pulled back in his arms
once again.

Tae speaking OTP 📞.
Tae :Yahhhhh!! Don't you know its my time with my wife, How you dare to disturb us at this hour.

You took a glance at him and somehow his expressions are little mad ,So you get up from his lap and walked to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. You came out from the kitchen with a glass of water in your hand but no one is in the living room. Then you start walking to your shared bedroom and heard  sound of closing the door of almirah from the closet. So, you observe that he is going somewhere.

He comes out from the closet wearing a black jacket on a simple white t-shirt looking dam hot to be real. He looked at you and saw a glass of water in your hand and thought that you think that he is mad. He knew its your habit when he is getting stressed out you always bring a glass of water to calm him. He came to you and took the glass of water from your hand and peck your forehead and started speaking. "Baby don't worry I am not mad, It just Mr. Kang (his secratry) called me on the wrong time for an important meeting with Lee's.
I just want to spend my time with you"
He said with a cute pout and irresistible puppy eyes. You chuckled and squish his cheeks and speak. "Work is important, Now go and comeback soon, Iam waiting"  You said and he pecked your forehead and took his car keys and drove away from there. You stand in your balcony and seeing his car disappearing from there.

You sighed and started doing some household chores.. You went to his office room for cleaning the mess but something caught your eyes. It's a black and red file. You walked to the table and hold the file on which it is clearly mentioned that this files belongs to Lee's. You recalled the moment in bed room when he said that today's meeting is with Lee's. You took your phone and dialed him but he didn't picked the call. Then you quickly wear your shoes and took your car keys and start driving to his company.
On the way to his company you called him various time but his phone is out of network coverage. So you dialed to Mr. Kang.

OTP📞
Mr. Kang: good evening mam. Is everthing alright you called at this hour.

Y/N: Good evening Mr. Kang sorry to disturb you at this hour but can you give your phone to Tae. I want to talk ti him but his phone is not reachable.

Mr. Kang: Mam but sir is not with me .

Y/N : Ohh! where are you?

Mr. Kang: Iam at my house.

Y/N: So he must be a office sorry to disturb you.

Mr. Kang: Mam but sir is not at office also.

Y/N: So the meeting is outside I guess. Please text me the location.

Mr. Kang: Mam but their is no meeting today. Sir barely do any meeting at night time.

Y/N: Is that so? I am sorry to disturb you.

Mr. Kang : It's alright mam.

You started driving back to home but suddenly you see christmas decorations in the market. And planned about planning a suprise for him on the occasion of christmas. You parked your car in a parking area and started walking on the streets of the market looking here and there admiring the view of market which is fully decorated with the christmas theme. You get inside a store and came out from the store and giggled about the thought about the thought of surprising your husband on christmas.
You are walking to your car but your eyes fell on a makeup store. You eyes shines so you took your steps inside the shop. You are wondering inside the shop but suddenly someone caught you eyes there is girl in the store who is clinging on a man who is probably her master. The girl is looking like a complete slut wearing heavy make and her dress is barely covering her body.

You looked away from her direction but the men beside her is little familiar to you. He is looks at the products that's why his face is not visible to you. They are about to go to the cash counter they turned and you got a chance to look at his face but soon after a second your heart clenched.
"Taehyung" only one word left your mouth but you tried not to assume things and misunderstand him that's why you thought to follow them.
Both of them leave the store and you walked behind them. That girl is seductively biting her lips and Taehyung is smirking , the situation is quite obvious for you to understand now. Then suddenly that girl pulled Taehyung and attached her lips with him. Both of them shamelessly making out on the road under the snowfall. You dropped the bags and tears started streaming from your eyes , your whole world shattered in to pieces. You are not even able to sense your surrounding but you started walking towards the car with your broken heart and started driving.

Hey hommies how's this let me ✌️💜